Chapter 1

There she was, talking to her friends. She was wearing khaki pants and a jacket on her but there's something about her that always cute about her to looks,personality, all the cheesy shit. She looks over my way and I pretend to space out but then she smiled and waved at me. In response I wave back at her and she approaches me. For all the years that I liked her she wanted to talk to me 1 on 1.  I was shocked that she actually went towards me. "Hey Gercee, can I talk to you real quick" she said in a light voice. Then she grabbed my wrist dragging me into a hidden area not to be seen by other people. "I have to questions right now. A Why do you want to talk to and B Why in this location" I asked. "I want to tell you something and it's really special." She said while blushing. I get anxious of what she was going to say. "So over the last years I've noticed you flirting with me and I wanted to see if you would fully commit to date me. Turns out you actually really like me. So Gercee will you date me" she said in a cute way. "Oh my god of course" * voice cracks* I said embarrassedly. She giggled "aww how cute, you're growing up" she said. "Stop it" I said while smiling. Holy shit the girl I like actually likes me back. Her friends has suspicion of us because we came out together smiling and laughing. Tiffany said, "So Gercee what happened?" I answered back, "Nothing. Don't worry about it. My friends called because they wanted to play football and of course I couldn't turn down on football. I whispered to her, "I got to play football. Could I go?' "Yeah just text me when you're done. Love you babe" she whispered back. I whispered back in a passionate voice, "Love you too babe" While I was walking I can hear them talking about me. I look back and they all look at me in approval. Once I reached the football field they all talk about me with ____. "Ese wey! My bickin be gettin bitches" Victor said. "You guys fucked yet?" I heard. "Guys calm down we just got together. Just chill I'll work my way there" I said. One threw the football at me and I caught it. "Aight enough about me lets play" I said. We played until the lights went on and we got off. To my surprised ____ was there. "Hey babe" I said. *Friends yelling and whistling because of excitement* "You did good babe. That's why I love you" she said. *Friends start to moan and yell* "Let's go babe?" She asked. "Yeah just hold on. Let me get my football pads and cleats" I said. Once I got my stuff I said to my friends, "Aight guys good game. See you tomorrow" I said. "Aight duces" they all said. As we walked out to stadium I put my arm around her and she comes in close. We got in my car and I drove her home. As we drove we were turning up to Speaker Knockerz and having fun. Once we got to her house we looked at each other and smiled. We stared into each other's eyes and we both leaned it. We turn our heads and our lips lock. We make out for a good 10-20 minutes before her parents come. Once we contracted we smiled and I love you to each other. She got out of the car then said bye and walked into her house. Of course I was checking her out top to bottom because it's me. Once she got inside I drove to my house and took a shower. Once I finished I lay down on my bed in exhaust. Then I remembered what just happened and I laughed about it. Then felt my phone vibrate on my lap and I see her name pop up. We text for 3 hours before her parnets found out she was texting me. By her schedule I could tell her parnets are strict as hell. We said goodnight to each other and called it a night. We both slept at the same time and we both slept peacefully. Now it's time for the next day...