in love with my best friend's sister ( niall horan love story )

Niall's P.O.V

          -the morning-

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz* 

*picks up his phone*

Louis Tommo tomlinson: HEY GET UP I"M COMING OVER BETTER BE READY YO! lol good morning C:

from me: ok i will just gotta go to the shower and the door is open for you if you come and i'm still getting ready k and GOOD morning to you too lol c:

so i got up and went to the shower man a monday shower is the way to start your day hahaha. yup louis is my bestfriend for 19 yrs he's amazing sweet dude. while i was done grabbed my clothes and got dress brushed my hair and of course the important part brush my teeth C: . so i went down stairs made breakfest before louis came here. then, i heard "NIALL!!!" so he saw the pancakes i made and ate lol.

"hey lou"

"yes niall"

"when can i meet the special girl where is she like seriously?"

"idk you'll find her she's probly waiting out there niall, it will take some time bud."

"oh k"

-gets ready to go to school-

 Louis P.O.V. 

awww niall i feel bad for him i know he been waiting since about 14 yrs old he wanted that perfect girl to have a long future and i hope he finds it soon. There were some girls that liked him but he thinks that there aren't the one but that special girl he would be happy with he's just really lonely but he's really strong about it. well, we walked to math class YES RIGHT AWAY IN THE MORNING so me and niall sat next to each other." i heard there is going to be a new girl" i whispered to niall, niall repiled "really?" Mr. brad "everyone listen up we have a new girl her name is larissa she moved here from califorina."

"hey niall! she's cute"

"ehh ya kinda she is but idk anymore"

"niall come on let's talk to her at luch time"

"well ok then."

wow the new girl larissa is beautiful everything about her even thoe i don't know her her brown long her curly down her back her smile that brights everything up, her eyes the glisting the light. she amazing,

"louis! pay attention" Mr.brad yelled at me

"ok"

then later on, "finally class is over" i told niall "yes took forever!" he said, then we both went to our lockers and everyday he does this niall sings while he's picking his english books every time! he's a amazing singer i should tell him to audition for the x factor in 10 weeks there coming to our state i should tell him that. 

(not in story speed things up)

-lunchtime-

"niall! niall! come here!" i yelled

"ok lou"

"now let's fine her" i told him

so we fould larissa and we sat down next to her when i said hello her beautiful blue eyes lite up and looking through my eyes and her smile is beautiful. "so how are you? how's the school" HEr voice is beautiful "oh i'm good the school is school" *laughs* . then, niall said "so what do you do on your free time" larissa said " oh i love singing alot i write and ya lol i do some sports umm soccer" i told her "wow amazing what you do on your free time when can we her your voice?" she repiled "oh if you guys can you can come to the x factor i'm autitioning there C: " "ohhh k niall can sing too so i'm going to sign him up" "WHat? you are?"

(not in story speed things up)

-at my house-

"ring" "ring" "ring"

"lou get the phone!" my mom yells

"hello?"

"hey is this the tomlinson family?"

"yes why and who are you?"

"oh i'm your sister nicole it's been awhile since i been to london for 6 months i get to see you!"

"awesome when are you coming?"

"umm about 2 or 3 days i come there i can't wait to see you and your mom and your other sisters and can't wait to hug you I miss hugging you! so much it makes me sad alot when i was up there."

"awww i miss you too i love you and can't wait to see you bye"

"bye and i love u too"

"hey lou who was that?" my mom asks "oh it was nicole our sister she said she's coming here in 2 or 3 days and she misses us" "oh my i missed her so much so excited too" i hugged my mom when she was about to cry.

-2 days later-

next chapter later today or tomm. C: hope you like this