Finding Domo and Chrissy

When I found Domo and Crissy I was scrolling through Amber closet's page on YouTube and I saw some suggestions. (Of course watching the challenges that Kiarra and Amber were doing when they were dating NUFF SAID...) That I found Domo and Chrissy's page pop up. I decided why not click on their page cause they seemed like a cute couple. So I clicked and found the new people that Slay My Life Personally. 

     When I was looking at one of there very first video's called " When I asked her to be my girlfriend" I knew I was stuck like glue.  They  are the best couple beautiful and cute. They are so funny and i watch every video they do it's kinda ridiculous to be honest.But,If you don't Like Gay people then YOU REALLY MUST HATE ME, because I must have my daily dose of Gay. When I say that I mean I must stock up on my Ambers closet, Kiarra Says,Lucas Cruikshank,Domo and Chrissy, and Domo Wilson. They all absolutely slay my Life and make me want to seceded in life to grow just like them and have some paper one stack. 

     I live for them and love everything that they do. They are just so empowering and I hope when I am older that I will have a relationship just like theirs.