The Interview

~Park Ji Yeon Pov~

"annyeonghaseyo, Park Ji Yeon-ibnida. I'm 20 years old and I'm an actress" I introduced myself to the camera, "For how long have you lived alone?" the director, I think, asked, I thought for a moment, "I lived alone from age 16 to I think till I was 18 but I currently live with a friend." I explained, he nodded, "Is it a friend or another actor?" He asked, "He's another actor. His name is-" I got cut off by the door opening the door and shouting, "I'm home!" I laughed, "Speak of the devil." I muttered, "Oppa! I'm upstairs!" I shouted back, all I heard was footsteps coming up the stairs. "Oh, annyeong." He said as he bowed to the cameras, "Everyone, this is my current roommate Lee Jong-Suk" I introduced, he smiled and gave another bow, "Do you mind staying for this interview?" the director asked, "No, I don't mind" he said taking a seat next to me.

"So, how do you two know each other?" He asked, "Well she was cast as one of the main characters for 'Doctor Stranger' and I learned of how she has been living alone so I offered for her to live with me because I had room" Jong-Suk answered, "And how long have you two been living together?" he questioned, "About a year and a half. Right?" I said looking to him, he nodded. "Are you guys together?" He asked with a small grin on his face, my eyes went wide, "Us? Ani, ani! He's about six years older than me, he's like a big brother." I explained, he gave a small chuckle before moving onto the next question.

"So, how do you feel about her decision to be on 'Roommate'?" he asked Jong-Suk, he sighed, "Well it'll be a bit empty without this little rascal but I feel that it'll be a good opportunity for her to meet new people and have new experiences, but I also feel a bit bad for the person who shares a room with" He said, "Really?!? Wae?" I asked, "Well because you're always in and out of the house, and it's either because your schedule starts really early or it ends really late" He explained, I nodded, "Oh, you're right," I said, "What made you want to do 'Roommate'?" the director asked, "Well I want to meet new people because as an actor I live a really sheltered life, so I wanted an opportunity to meet new people and have a...a family." I said, my voice faltering at the word family, Jong-Suk gave me a sympathetic look before saying something, "And hopefully get a boyfriend" He laughed, I could feel my cheeks heating up, "Yah!!" I shouted playfully slapping his arm. The people behind the camera let out quiet laughs, the director handed me a card. "Do I read this out loud?" I asked, he nodded. I opened the card and read out loud, It said.

"Welcome to 'Roommate'! A show where you'll live under the same roof with 11 other strangers that'll soon become your new family. We hope you enjoy this new experience! The number on the key below is the number of your new room. Your new adventure starts tomorrow!" I looked down at the two keys attached to the card, one had the number 6 on it and the other one was blank, "I'm in room 6!" I announced, he looked down at a card he had and nodded, "And cut!" He shouted, they gathered thair equipment and left. "So, are you excited?" Jong-Suk asked, "Yeah, but I'm a bit nervous." I said starting down the stairs, "What is there to be nervous about?" He asked, I let out a sarcastic laugh, "Of course there is. What if they don't like me or I accidentally offend someone or hurt them" I ranted, he sighed and sat down on the island in the kitchen, "What is there not to like about you, you're caring, funny, and you're a great cook" He said grabbing an apple from the bowl, "I guess, anyway I should start packing." I said as I got a water bottle from the fridge, "How long are you gonna take? I'm starving." He said as I made my way up the staircase, "It depends!" I shouted, "Are you just gonna let me starve to death!" He yelled back, "I think I might just do that!" I laughed, "WHAT!?!?" he shouted back, 'I'm sure gonna miss him' I thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to whomever is reading this, remember Park Ji Yeon is an OC character and ik she wasn't on Doctor Stranger