Left it all.

-------------------FLASHBACK---------------------- MACI'S P.O.V.----------------

"Sometimes stuff happens that you cant control. It just leaves you wondering... Why? Why me? What did I do to deserve this? They say everything happens for a reason but sometimes nobody knows the reason. Its all a mystery.I know this sounds like im about to tell you something terrible but im not. Its not always a bad thing. Meeting you left me wondering all these things. What did I do to deserve this, to have someone as great as you.I still don't know the answer but I am so glad I met you and fell in love. Look where we are now, at the end of an altar. You stood strong when I didnt. When everyone was giving you hate you didnt let it phase you. You are the strongest woman I know and I would never want anyone else in my life. I love you Maci. Always have. Always will."

------------------------------------------------- FLASHBACK OVER------------------------------------------------

This was the happiest moment of my life. Now its all crashing down ...

"You- youre leaving me?!" I cried.

"Yeah babe. Sorry thats life."he said.

How could Harry do this?! Throw away 7 years of marraige? This isnt like him. We rarely fight. Does this have to do with management? He just came back from a "comeback " tour with the boys 3 days ago. Now he's gone...

_____________________

I don't know if ill continue this story but this is the first Chapter (:- Maci