Last day of school

*beep, beep, beep* "uggg" I groan hitting my alarm clock and sliding out of bed. Today was the last day of school until summer break it was also my last day at my current school St. Peter's academy. You see I was moving even though it was only to a city 30 minutes outside my little home town I was still sad about moving. I had a lot of good friends here and I am really scared I won't make as good of friends at my new school next semester. Nevertheless I couldn't do anything about moving because my parents had their minds set  plus our house was now sold and I was moving out in a few days. I wanted to make a good last impression on my friends and my crush Kyle so I go to my closet and start tearing though it trying to find something cute to wear. That's when I seen it at the vary back of my closet the cutest outfit you have ever seen. It was a nirvana shirt a pair of jean shorts and a flannel. To most people that's not what they would describe as a "cute" outfit but I love bands and I'm a little bit grunge.

I quickly got changed and brushed my teeth and hair and all of that stuff. Now it's on to make up. I never really wear a lot of make up but to days special so all put on a little. I put on some consealear and foundation first. And then once I get that all blended I put on some mascara and eyeliner. I top it all off by putting on my favourite cherry coloured lipstick.

Once I'm done getting ready I shove on me combat boots grab my book bag and head to school. I always walk to school because you can literally see it from my house and it takes like 2 minutes to walk there. Once I arrive at the school I see my friend Emily waiting at the doors to get in. I walk over and start talking to her while we are waiting for the bus to arrive singling we are aloud to enter the school. She tells me about this new outbreak called the zombie virus. She says it's called the zombie virus because the people it affected started to slowly become zombies. As we are talking we I hear a loud screaming noise and me and Emily look at each other in shear terror. Pretty soon the bus pules up to the school and everybody runs off screaming and running in every which direction. I look at Emily who honestly looks completely confused until we both look out towards the road and see the reason they are all running. It's the people who were infected by the virus once we see them we start running towards the woods in the back of the school when we see a few of are friends who had the same idea running our way. We run into the woods together and once we get so far we all stop for a breather considering there was no virus infected people anywhere near us. I look around and notice there is 8 of us.