ponyboy curtis

A/N this is my firs time writing so go easy but if theres is stupid mistakes tell me in the comments lol 

____________________________________________________________________________________

(your P.O.V)

You were heading over to the curtis' house where you normally hang out after school. You were meeting ponyboy there to help you study . 

You knew he liked you but never mentioned it cause he didnt know you knew but you liked him back and were thinking about telling him today but honestly you didnt know if you liked him or maybe just wanted to be f.w.b. No no no you you liked him but you did want to have 'fun' with him if ya know what im saying.

you walked up the porch of the curtis' home and into the door. ponyboy was sitting on the couch and turn his head towards you "hey y/n, the gangs not gonna be home for awhile so it'll just be us for a few hours" pony said standing up "okay, where do you want to study?" you asked "my room?" "sure."

you followed ponyboy to his/sodas room. he sat down at his desk and you sat on the bed. you were hot so you took your sweater off and was now only wearing a tank top. you bent down to get your text book from your bag and when you were coming up you noticed ponyboy starring at your cleavage. "my eyes are up here doll" you said lifting ponys chin up "s-sorry" ponyboy started blushing you just giggled. it was silent for about 30 seconds until ponyboy said  "want to start with history or math?" you thought for a moment then grinned "i dont want to study today... lets do something fun" you said back "okay, what do you want to do?" "hmm well theres one thing ive wanted to do for a while now and i think... well i hope you have to" and at that moment you kissed ponyboy you had know idea where this rush of confidence came from. ponyboy quickly kissed back and it turned into a heated makeout session  he flipped you over so you were sitting on his lap and you started to straddle him. he quickly got hard, you started palming him through his jeans. after a few minutes of making out, ponyboy turned you over you so you were on the bottom, he started  kissing down your neck untill he found your sweet spot you let out a small moan and could feel ponyboy grinning. he trailed his hands down your torso until he reached the bottom of your shirt and in one swift motion he took it off, he was now sucking on the uncovered part of your left breast and kneeding the other one with his hand. you ran your hands down ponys back while moaning and took his shirt off. ponyboy started kiss up your neck reconnecting and your lips. he started moving his hand down to your womanhood and was rubbing you through your leggings you were moaning just wanting more. he parted from your lips and went to pull off your leggings, he took your leggings and panties off in one quick motion, he started kissing you again the slowly pumped one finger into your woman hood then slowly added a second you were a moaning mess by now you wanted more so you went to unbuckle ponys pants buckle and slid he jeans off he was now only in boxers and you only in a bra "how about we remove this" pony said looking at your bra you just smiled he reached one arm behind you and unclipped your bra, "now how about those boxers" you said pointing to ponys underwear he quickly took then off, he started kissing you again and you could feel his hard against your woman hood "pony please" you moaned "are you sure?" "yes" ponyboy reached into his and sodas night stand and pulled out a condom "tell me if you want me stop,okay?" you nodded. (a/n consent is key guys lol) 

he slid the condom on and positioned himself at your entrance. he slowly slid himself in, letting you readjust. your eyes started watering at the pain "i know it hurts baby but it will feel better in a minute just tell me when you want me to start" you nodded "okay go"  he started slowly pumping in and out of you and before you knew it pain turned into pleasure and you started moaning "faster pony" he started picking up the paste and now you were both moaning like crazy "fuck your so tight y/n" after a few minutes you started to reach your high, you were shaking and moaning "im gonna cum" you said "cum for me baby" ponyboy seductively wispered in your ear that was enough for you and you came soon after pony came into the condom and collapsed next to you on the bed, you pulled the covers over your naked body. "so that was fun" you said "yeah" ponyboy agreed "y/n, i really have feelings for you and i hope you do to so im hoping this isnt a 'one time thing' and im hoping will you be my girl?" "yes pony" you laughed. then you hearrd the door to ponys house open and could hear the gang laughing and yelling "shit" you both said in unison.

____________________________________________________________________________________a/n okay that was interesting its pre shitty ik lol im sorry probs not gonna make anymore nt i might lol still deciding know one is probs gonna read this but its cool but if you did sorry its rly long lol