You matter<3. - Of the book "Inspiring you" By NaghamK.

All those of you, who think that they don't matter, and that no one cares about them, let me tell you, you do MATTER, and someone out there, somewhere does care about you. Even if you can't see it! Trust me, someone does, care about you..

You can't think you're nothing! Cause you're EVERYTHING. You're Gold. There is something special about you. Even If you don't believe me right now, there is something, so special about you. You just have to believe in yourself, and everyone will see it. And believe that god, has something good for you, something waiting for you, always have been better than what you're going throught right now, all the suffering you suffered, all the tears, and everything you've experienced in life, It will all be better. 

Cutting won't make you feel better. It will just make you feel worse, and all the people around you too. Cause you know why? They care about you.. Did you ever think, how would your parets feel if you kill yourself? How would your younger sibling live when they know that they're older sister/brother killed their self? How would they live again? all alone. How could they enjoy life without you? Now do you understand? That you're worth it? And that there's someone there, that cares about you? 

Your friends, your bestfriiends, your family, your mother, your mom, ME. I'm always going to be there, for each one of you, always going to be there, if you need me. Your parents, and your family, everyone's there, you just have to open your eyes, and believe in your self, and everything will be better. 

I hope you learned something from this Lesson(:

Remember, to always share with your friends<3 

If you have any problem, message me, and I'll help(: