[1] My Secret Identity

Chapter One

"Ms. Grey, your father has called for you."

Let me introduce you to my life. My name is Haley Grey. I'm the daughter of one of the most richest men in the world. I have a big brother named James, and a puppy named lady. My mom--lets just say that she was gone a long time ago.

Oh, and did I mention that i'm hiding a secret. 

Well, in every school I go to, I pretend i'm a total nerd, and get bullied on. I know it's not the smartest move to make, but it's the only way that I can think of. They always puch me around, and you know what, sometimes I just want to wipe that ugly ass smirk off their face with my fist.

Anyway, I don't really like to boast, but I am pretty hot. The looks are just the outer side of me, it's not like anybody ever cared abot what was inside.

I have long curly brown hair, bright green eyes, and a very curvy body, that models would die for. Like I said before, I don't really like to boast, but why not do it right now, it's not like anybody is reading this.

I walked into my closet, and sliped on a beautiful midnight blue dress. It was strapless with a sweetheart neckline, a stripe made out of diamonds, and it reached all the way to the floor. I then added some diamond earings that were in the shape of angel wings. Hey, don't judge me, so i'm a fan of angels, boo hoo. I didn't even bother to put on a necklace.

My shoes were a white 5- inch Christian Louboutin Vendome, with a peep toe, and my nails were painted a midnight blue to match my dress. 

I checked myself in the mirror one more time, and went down stairs to go meet my dad, and brother.

-~*~-

"Ah Haley, you finally decided to come and join us." said my dad, who was sitting at the very end of the large dining table, with my brother on his right.

"Good evening dad."

"Oh come on, why don't you sit down, and eat with us?"

"Sure dad." "So why did you call me down here?" I mean I might as well know, right?

"Well, Haley, you and your brother have to move to California, and go to school there, i'm sorry that you have to move again, but there is something really important that I have to take care of that might take months."

"Dad it's not that surprising, I mean we always move, so this is pratically normal behavior for me and James." I said in bored tone.

"Ok then it's settled, you and James will be in California by next week, and be staying at my summer mansion there." I knew he was getting into 'Mr. Dad mode' right now.

"That would be awesome dad, thank you!" the rest of the dinner was eatten in silence, until all of us went back up stairs to go to sleep.

-~*~-

Now it's Monday---yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking, time went way to fast since the last time I had a talk with my dad.

Right now me and James are on our very way to the airport, to go to California.

I can finally be a California bitch. Huh? what a small world. 

As if right on que Damian our butler came through the doors, and bowed to show us respect.

"Mr, and Ms. Grey your limo has arrived, so I suggest you hurry up or as you kids call it these days, he will blow his butthole." Damian says in a british accent.

"Ummmmm, nobody says that Damian..." says my all to smart jerk of a brother, that I for some reason love.

"Well, i'm so updated on slang, I do have manners unlike you young master, so you better hurry your 'buttholes' down, or you will get another lessen on manners" there was nothing more horrible then having to sit in a blank plain room listening to butler Damian go on and on about manners.

After hearing that sentance, James and I ran all the way to the limo, as fast as we can.

As I got to the limo I sighed. Another day, another destiny, and so on with life.

________________________

HEY GUYS!!!!! This is the first chapter of my first story. Please, Please, Please go easy on me. So.....Yeah!!!!!!! Srry it's short, but i'll make the next one longer.

I'll take...

~2Votes~

~2Comments~

                           -Catherine x0x