J A C K Y

Not edited
You think you can handle ?
__________

It was 2am on Halloween and I had the urge to come to the store after stupid decisions I had made.

Stupid shit always happens on Halloween night.

I drank to much alcohol that night. But I always know my limits , even when I get hangovers I still manage to know what I was doing.

But tonight was way over the walls like wayyyy over China walls probably can pass Mount Everest too.

I took 5 horny pills in one day. Can anyone get overdosed from that?

Went to 3 different bars, almost got arrested for getting caught puffing weed at McDonald's. They only kicked us out good thing.

Climbed up tree near the road and threw candy at people who where walking pass.

Shoplifted at Walmart. I stole some Trojan condoms.

This all happened in one day with my partner in crime Lia. It was twelve o'clock right before we went to the store. The party was starting and I was already turned. We walked in to see a crowd of people in a tight space dancing, and bam that's all I remember. Next day later I woke up with a dry throat, I hate the feeling, I looked to the right looking for my alarm clock noticing this wasn't my house I grabbed a cup on the nightstand and drank it . I didn't bother looking at what was inside I just had get rid of this dry throat. I was relieve that it was just water.

_________
Pharmacy store (looking for a cure)

"F*ck me right in the P*ssy!" I yell at the top of my lungs, at store with eyes glaring at me.

I really need a new saying when I'm pissed or horny.

"Does anyone no how to cure a horny girl." I mumbled those words out just in time for a couple guys who walked in and stared me down like I was about to get eaten up.

"What?" I more like said than asked. giving them a dirty look add that up with a bitchy tone.

One of the guys came up and can I say he look like one druggie although Kina is hot. He reeked of marijuana. "I like sample." He said with much confidence.

I just had to rub myself. I was so fuxken thirsty , although I'm not a hoe , but ho wells. Here goes something. I pushed him back making him fall back to one of those chairs patients had to wait for when they're here to pick up their medicines.

I was at a frackin Pharmacy, looking for something that can stop this horny pills.

I was  fcken stupid enough to drink that fucken cup.

I jumped on top of him making him growl, not in a sexy way though, that kind growl when you get kicked in the balls. I didn't hesitate to stop and say are you okay should I stop and leave you off with your purple balls. Instead I wrapped my legs around him with my fat ass grinding on his bulge, I stopped right in the middle of the session just to see his appearance. He had sexy lazy , hazel eyes with a tan bod and cute freckles on his nose. Oh and did I mention his lashes.

"Dam-nm D-dan-iel." I stuttered those words out.

Snap out of it bob. 
( I named my conscious Bob)

"You know it's disrespectful to come without the other." Said one of the guys behind me, I turn around to see a pack of guys standing there waiting for my next move. They looked like football players just by looking at how huge they was. I forgot where I was for a second.

"She probably ain't good in bed" I heard another one speak. He had white hair.

Who the fucxks dye their hair white, although it kinda worked on him.

"Prove them wrong bi---." The guy I was sitting on said, looking straight into my brown eyes.

I kno, lame , I wish I had his eyes instead I get brown eyes .. Ughhh.  I was wearing a huge jacket with my volleyball shorts and long socks with weed on them (big fan) and and and and and, and Jesus slippers.

Sweg

I immediately started sliding up and down his d*ck over the thin fabric. I started it off slow and then my pace started getting faster. I grabbed a hold of his hair while he was leaving marks on my neck.

It felt like I was the one with the d**k, but let's not ruin this moment.

"Ah f*ck me right in the pu**y!" I moaned those words out making him chuckle. He slid his hand under my jacket and cupped my bare breast, a groan slipped out of his mouth.

Damn shznit, bob how many times am I going to tell you stop saying that!

I think I'm getting high just by sniffing it off of him.

It wasn't over, he grabbed a hold of my ass and started thrusting on to my Virginia. " fuxk." He growled trying to lower his voice.

The best fucken dry hump I have ever experienced.

Bc it's my first.

"Hey!" I heard a old lady's voice in the back of my head . "You guys get out now before I call the cops!"

I started to think. Did she enjoyed the show I mean don't you think it was a coincidence for her to yell at us just when we where finished. I slowly got off the guy but he pulled me back and whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

Sweet nothings my ass. Bwhahaha, this ain't listed on the category, romance. Or is it ;)

I gave him a sly smile and walked away.

Damn I feel good .

"Hey you , what's the name !" He shouted just has I was about to exit.

"Jack ass!" I yelled back not bothering to look at his face.

People actually call me jack ass . * serious expression

__________
Comment what you think.
Should I continue ?

BIPOLARKOOB🌜