CHAPTER 1

Monday morning getting ready for school. I put on my blue top and skiny jeans with my high tops, I put my hair up and brushed my teeth. I headed to the stairs while going down I fell and slid down the stair case. I raised up at the end of the stair way I put my hand on my side where I could feel the pain coming to my lower back.

"Are you okay maddy!" my mom said coming out of the kitchen where she was cooking some pankcakes that I could smell in the air.

"Yeah I just fell again..it makes six times now!" I said looking at her then up stairs shaking my head.

"Are you sure your going to be okay? I mean you could sleep down here in Drakes old bedroom." She said checking my side where the fall made a red mark.

Drake is my older brother he's 22 and is married and had three kids.

"Na... I'll be okay." I said giving her a smile.

"Well start being more careful or that's where your going to be!" Mom said giving me the mother pointing finger I just have her a smile.

"Come on let's go get you some pancakes and get you to school and I'll just take you to school!" She said giving me a hug and started leading me into the kitchen.

"looks like I'm already late so I guess." I said sitting at the table.

...

After I was done eating my pankcakes me and my mom got in the car. On our way to my high school.'Redroof' we had the radio on and started to sing to the songs that came on that we knew. When we arrived I got out of the car and turned around and have my mom the I love you sign and she did the same thing then she drove off. I walked into the building I went up to the front disk and got a tardy slip. I was 2nd peirod which was math I had to go up stairs my worst enemy. I walked up slowly using my tiptoes I looked up when I heard someone walking down stairs. It was a guy with shagy brown hair with green eyes and I never saw him before I stopped at the 6th step when he stopped at the top last step looking at me in a weird way I just looked at him in the same way.

"Umm are you okay?" He said coming down a few steps in front of me.

"Yeah just walking up these steps..." I said trying to act cool which failed at it.

"oh..do you know where mrs. Jackson's room is?" He said looking at his classes on his paper.

I looked at him then the stairs mrs.Jackson's room was right near my class I looked at the boy who was waiting for my answer.

"Yeah she's right beside my class." I said looking at the last steps to take 4 more to go I might just walk right and fast like always and I hope I don't fall in front of him. Why can't they just put the moving steps in schools so we don't have to fall and brake something.

"Awesome would you take me there." He said smiling.

"Yeah come on!" I said pointing behind him. We both started going up the stairs I went up fast and didn't fall thank you God amen.

"So you new here!?" I said walking beside him.

"Yeah... I came from North Dakota. My dad had gotten a job down here." He said looking around the hall.

"well I hope you like it here and hope we run into each other again but here we are I'm right in here." I said pointing at my class room door.

"Yeah and thanks for taking me to class sorry I made you late. And oh cool well I guess I'll see you at lunch or after class." He said runing his hand threw his hair.

I smiled at him I couldn't help it. His hand runing threw his hair wow hot. Before I open the door to my class room I looked at him from be hind me. He was watching me as I walk into my class room? He just looked at me confused but ina cute way that made me blush I could tell he notice because he smiled.

"My name is Maddy by the way!" I said returning the smile

"I'm Jake!" He said holding his hand out. I shaked his hand in return. His hand was soft and warm and felt strong.

I glance at him one more time and then walked into my class room.

....

"Your late miss. Ani." Mr. Henry said giving me a look I can't stand. It's like someone is about to fight you over something you didn't do and they just fight you for fun.

"Sorry Mr. Henery I fell down my stairs again at home." I said taking my seat not paying attention of his stare and other people stares.

"Well next time be more careful and try not to miss any more of your classes. But I'm glad to see that you are okay." Mr. Henery said giving me a nicer stare.

"Thank you." I said looking at him.

"Okay class tomorrow we will be going to do a project. Two of you will be paired with each other..." Mr. Henery said getting cut off by another teacher. Mrs. Jackson.

"Hello Mrs. Jackson how may I help you." Mr. Henery said giving her a welcome smile.

"We have a new student!" She says looking at us students.

Everyone looked suprise but me I just smile at the thought of Jake. I looked at Mrs. Jackson as she talked to us and telling us to make him feel welcome and then she said that he was going to be in this class because he likes to act. Oh by the way this is an acting class I'm in I love with acting is fun and everything.

"So class I want you to meet Jake Robinson." She said waving her hand for him to come in.

I almost laughed when I saw him because the girls in the class looked funny. Some of their faces was suprised and some of their eyes was widen and ha alot of smiles. Now the boys was like hey man and all that. He just said hey and return the smiles. Then his eyes landed on me I just gave him a grin and waved. He was about to respond but he was cut off by a girl.

"Hi I'm tiffany you can sit with me if you want." She said smiling at him and all I could do was roll my eyes.

Tiffany is one of the popular girls. She has long blonde curly hair she is slim well let's put it this way she looks kinda like a Barbie doll.

"No I'd rather sit with her" I don't say a word but I just looked over and saw Jake pointing at me with a huge smile on his face. I didn't say a word to him or to anyone at that matter. When he wasn't paying any attention she looked at me as I just ate the last cookie her mother made her.

"That's okay I guess but my seat is always open" she gives him a nice genuine smile and sits down in her seat. He comes over and sits right down beside me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading my first chapter of this book I hope you really liked it and read more. But don't be silent readers plz comment and vote and share to others plz help me with the book give me good ideas. I feel really blessed because my best friend/ adopted sister helped me. So what did you guys think?!!