The Bloodlines of One

The Namikaze clan descended from the Uchiha, to be exact Izuna Uchiha, however Izuna and Madara had the early sharingan, one that could form one of two ways, negative emotions, like what Madara did, turning the Sharingan blood red and black or positive emotions, turning it blue and white. Now there were few differences in the eyes other than those however the red Sharingan to evolve needed extreme negativity like killing your best friend, however that would only boost it to Mangekyou sharingan an needed to replace their mangekyou with someone else's to get the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan to prevent blindness. The blue Sharingan needed to be active for seven days and seven nights turning it into the Pure Sharingan, the blue equivalent of EMS but with more ablilities.
Minato Namikaze was the son of Minami Namikaze and Hirasha Hyuuga. However he did not activate either bloodline as they both fought for dominance.
Kushina Uzumaki was the granddaughter of Mito Uzumaki and Hashirama Senju. She had potential for unlocking up to seven bloodlines, from the Uzumaki there was, Chakra chains, fast healing factor and The Rinnegan, not including the mass amounts of dense chakra all Uzumaki already contain. Now the Senju had three bloodlines that were very rare, one was Mokūton, wood release. The next was unparalleled control over water. The counterpart to water control was unparalleled earth control. Now the final one that was so rare that only one known person had it was the chakra being transformed into nature chakra at birth, giving the person all natural abilities of 'Sage Mode'.
Now Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze had one child by the name of Naruto Uzumaki who had all of these bloodlines.