Fight For Something

Fight For Something

.oO Matt's POV Oo.

~flashback~

"Who are we going to have for our drummer?" Josh asked. Josh and I walked through the hallways of our school after the last bell. Kids were bumping into each other and pushing, But we continued to make our way through the sea of people.

"I don't know. There's been a few good ones. But none of them have been right." I emphasized the word right. We started to walk out the front doors of our school and down the street to the Tim Hortons.

We ordered and sat down at a table.

We spoke for a bit. Mostly about song ideas for the band, and girls. When we both finished we decided to leave and go back to Josh's place.

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold on." Josh stopped and grabbed a news paper off one of the neighbouring tables.

"What is it?"

"Newspaper."

"You actually read that?"

"Just for the comics!" Josh started flipping through the black and white pages, until he stopped in the add section. He looked up at me with that look in his eye. A look I've seen a thousand times before. Josh had an idea.

"We gotta call this guy!" Josh said.

"What guy?"

"This guy, Ian C-casselman. He's a drummer. His ad is in the paper. He's probably desperate." Josh explained angling the newspaper so I could read the guys ad.

"Alright. Lets call him." Josh and I walked to his house. He grabbed the phone, then we ran down the long stairs to his bedroom. He dialed Ian Casselman's number. He put it on speaker. It went to voicemail.

- 原諒我,我失去了。請大家幫幫我 translation: Excuse me, Please help me. I am lost.

-Hi, this is Josh Ramsay. I saw your ad in the paper. And I'm looking for a drummer in my band. If you're interested call me back at 604-135-7911 bye.

Josh hung up the phone laughing.

"Dude, this is the guy!"

~End of flashback~

.oO Josh's POV Oo.

I took one last glance of the picture of Andy, before putting in my black suitcase. I zipped it up. I can't wait to see her! After being six months in this hell hole. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm even excited to see Sara.

"Well, good luck with Andy!" Jared said. He patted my right shoulder.

"Thanks. Good luck with Natalie. I know you'll get her back!"

"Thanks, man."

"Oh, here's my number!" I passed Jared a piece of paper with my number on it.

"Thanks. Here's mine." Jared passed me his.

"Well, bye Jared."

"Bye." Jared and I did a "bro hug". I walked out of my room that I've lived in for six months. I definitely will not miss it! I might miss the people though. Especially Jared, Maybe even Jeremy. I ran into Jeremy in the hallway.

"Well Josh. It's been a pleasure. I hope to see you sometime. Hopefully not in here! But outside here. Bye Josh, stay clean man. You've come so far."

"I know, and I will. Bye Jeremy." I shook his hand. I walked down the hallway that always smelled like Lysol and Purel.

"Checking out Joshua?" A girl at the desk said. She looked to be about 45 years old. She had brown hair that had become frail by her colouring it too many times. Her eyes were brown and she had a welcoming smile.