Chapter 1

Stacie's Pov

I walked back to my dorm room from study hall and plopped myself on my bed.

About a few minutes later Lexi walked in with her books in her hand and she fell onto her bed too.

"Ughh"

''I know right" i managed to say.

I shifted to a comfortable position and got out my phone and started playing adventure time card wars.

Lexi went to the fridge and looked at me dissapointed. It was that time of month again. (no not that time of month you silly goose)

"We have to go shopping agian stace" lexi muttered.

Shopping for food was so tireing
Becaues we barely have money and the walmart we shop at is the worst.

We both trudged to get up but we managed. We reached the parking lot and we took lexi's car because my car was being worked on.

She started the engine and we pulled out of the dorm parking lot into the street.

We headed on the highway when we saw a cardboard box on the side of the road.

"Hey pull over" i motioned to the box.

Lexi pulled over and i instantly got out and picked it up. I went back in the car and sat down and closed the door.

"Why did you need to get out of the car for a bo-" she paused.

We heard soft muffled meows from the box. I opened it and out popped a fluffy kitten.

"WHO THE HELL WOULD LEAVE A POOR KITTEN IN A CARDBOARD ON THE SIDE OF THE STREET" lexi yelled out.

We instantly turned around and we were going back to the dorm.

"Wait, what about the doormaster. Rmember no pets!" i started to worry.

When we got to the dorm we planned to go in and say it was a package from somrthing we ordered online.

We got past security fine but we were going to go right past the dormmasters' office. He sees almost everything and everyone that goes past him.

We walked past very quickly but it was to late.

"Um excuse me but what is that you have in your hand Ms. Dishenier" the dorm master asked me.

"Uhhhh...a package for..m my rash....yea very itchy" i said unsure of What to say.

"Um..ok just get going" i'll deal with you and your 'rash' later".

We went on the elevator and the kitten popped its head out of the box.

"What are we gonna do?!" lexi wispered.

"I don't know but we need to do something fast before anyone finds out".

The elevator dinged and we got off on our floor.

Lexi got her key and unlocked yhe door. I piled into the room and shut the door.

The kitten jumped out of the box and fell on its side. Lexi and I touched its warm furry coat of hair.

The cat was a orangey tanish color. Its eyes were a deep green and it started purring.

"So is it a girl or a boy?" lexi asked me.

"I don't know, who is gonna check?" i asked.

We both agreed that we would do it together so i lifted it up and to our suprise it was a girl.

"Well, that was fun" i said my voice cracking.

"Yea well its getting late and i'm hungry, you want to go to starbucks?" lexi asked me raising her eyebrows up and down.

"Sure" i said.

"But what about the cat. I mean we cant just leave her here all by herself"

Lexi picked up her beach bag which was very big, and gently put the cat in.

After that we left for starbucks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo wassup i hope you liked this
And yea thats all peace out
Girl scouts✌
-lexi