Cover Stuff

Examples, Rules & Form

Form: (bold is necessary)

PAYMENT IS A MENTION IN THE DESCRIPTION

(If you request more than once the payment will then be a follow and then comments, favorites & reads on my stories) [but rn it's just a follow since my actual stories are in drafts]

Example:

     Title: Magnets*     Author: Ellie (me)     Subtitle: n/a     Face Claim(s): Daniela Nieves & Rahart Adams    Or Significant Item: (a locket/key/crown/etc)     Theme/Genre: Angsty, dark, mature, (haha the dark forest background doesn't match b...

     Title: Magnets*
     Author: Ellie (me)
     Subtitle: n/a
     Face Claim(s): Daniela Nieves & Rahart Adams
    Or Significant Item: (a locket/key/crown/etc)
     Theme/Genre: Angsty, dark, mature, (haha the dark forest background doesn't match but idc I like it)
     Colors: black and white
      Style: cloud/smoke (the one I used), smoke (fade), ripped paper (vertical or horizontal), etc. (if you can show me or pm me a link to a cover style you want yours to look like)
        Fandom: Every Witch Way
        Small description: the dude wants her but it's a forbidden type of love (or you can put in the summary)
         Extras: idk I guess if you want to replicate a cover of mine, just use the cover name and not a number bc in too lazy. For bulletproof, in which I have two, just say bulletproof w/ subtitles and bulletproof (original) I guess this would be magnets lol.
         Links (of pictures)** : i used tumblr and google images but the link would be http://s2.favim.com/orig/141031/clouds-hipster-indie-iphone-wallpaper-Favim.com-2198522.jpg (not the same pic but I forgot the link)
** IF YOU SAVED THE PICTURE BUT DONT HAVE THE LINK GO ON TINEYE.COM and click on the box on the left (with the arrow) it'll let you upload the pic and find a link.

*about magnets: I decided to ditch the fic and the fandom, so this is the only place the cover will see the light of day. But since the plot is vague (and can be changed fitting to the cover) someone could have it - with credit of course. You may change the title and the author.

DISCLAIMERS (aka the queen's rules) :

• I can deny anything if I want to, saying either "accepted," "I'll see what I can do," or "i don't think I can do that" (more info***)
• if you don't like a cover, i'll redo it because redos are allowed
• I'm sorry for my sucky covers (I'm still learning haha)
• if you don't use my covers, please tell me.
• I'll try to accept all requests, but I'll need time so BE PATIENT.
• I'll take about two weeks to do you covers (bc school is a bitch and hw and my life)
• I appreciate specific cover ideas
• I put slow updates as a reason. I'm on a lowkey hiatus. BUT ILL TRY TO DELIVER WHENEVER I HAVE TIME.

***I might say yes and take a long time before giving up since the cover request you want is hard for me to do. I'll keep some things in mind but I will alter your request. (E.g. just a little bit of your heart)