12:00

Eileen stepped in the office. She was fully rested for sleeping all day at home. She was ready for this. "RING RING RING RINGA DING DING" the phone wailed. "Oh my god shut the hell up" said Eileen annoyed. The phone stopped ringing a voice came on. Hello,Hello,HELLOOOOOO! I'd like to leave a message for you scrub so you don't die I mean get fired. My name is Daimon I worked last night and omg how hard it was for me. Anyway you have no doors so I guess there's a button with the weed symbol use that to keep the animatronics away from your office. You also have a trusty camera system with 6 cameras. Ok I have to read this is company policy. Welcome to Sergio's Amazing Pizza Place where kids and pedobears can hang out. Now the company is not responsible if you die or get too too too TOO high. Btw the weed button can get you to high and the animatronics can kill you. I also left you a flash light where you can keep the animatronic Francisca away she won't leave you if you use the weed button. Snoop dog also said ( a assistant ceo of Sergio pizza place) to use the Mcr door to hide behind when Butter Sergio gets in but relax he probably won't come. To wrap there's only 4 animatronics Sergio, Tori,Briana,and Francisca. Sergio won't come till 4:00 and Tori and Brian both come at 1:00 and 2:00. Francisca won't come till 3:00.
Anyway scrub you probably won't survive if your that kind of person that cries to Mcr all day...... Jk lmao I'm stupid af goodnight.
"Alright then" said Eileen a bit more scared finding out that there's waking robots creeping around.