Chapter One

Chapter One
Once upon a time their was a queen, it was a very cold,and snowy day. She was in her garden when she laid her eyes on a beautiful rose with petals as red as blood.

When she reached for the flower she pricked her finger,three drops of blood fell to the snow, the queen believed in the legend that if three drops of blood fall from your finger you shall be givin beauty.

Months later the queen gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

"What shall we name her?" the queen asked the king.

"You decide my love"

"I shall name her Snow White"
The queen said looking down at the smiling baby.

Years passed and the baby grew up getting more beautiful each year.

But one day the queen got sick. The king worried for his wife's life. Sadly after a few days the queen passed.

The king mourned each second of each and every day. One day he called out war with another country.

Many soldiers died but the king had won. As they were heading back the found a carriage.

"Hey your majesty look over here" said one of the knights.

The king walked over and opened the carriage to find a person hidden in their cloak.

The person was surprised and turned around.

The king was shocked by the beauty if the lady he was looking at.

"What is your name?" the king asked.

"Charlotte, my name is Charlotte"

The king fell madly in love with Charlotte that they got married the very next day.

The king felt a feeling that he had not felt for a while. He felt happy.

As Charlotte was getting ready for the wedding Snow was with her.

"You look beautiful" said Snow

Charlotte knelt down.

"As do you Snow"

"Thank you" Snow said.
***
As Charlotte walked down the isle she realized how much power she shall have once she married the king, slowly her greediness took over her.

She would kill the king.
***
When the king and the new queen returned to their room the king started pressing kisses to Charlotte's neck.

Charlotte sat their motionless waiting for the right moment.

She turned them around so she was straddling the kings waist.

"This would be amazing it really would, but its not" Charlotte said grabbing a knife.

The king looked at her with horror.

"They will be so so sad when you are dead" Charlotte said stabbing the king in his heart.

"Goodbye my king"

Yes i know this sucked but it will get better. I hope you like my book so far and will vote i will be updating every Saturday (maybe some Mondays)
Question:
Dont you despise the queen i do!!! She a b*tch
Hope you like it so far
Bye!