Jace x Sam

(Setting: Typical summer day; warm, sunny, all that good shit. Sam decides to ask Jace about a sleepover, and of course, them being best friends, Jace couldn't refuse.)

     ~~~Time skip to after dinner~~~

     After a dinner of the oh-so-healthy food called pizza, Sam sat down on his bed and yawned. Suddenly feeling horny, I walked around him and ran my fingers down his back, making him shiver and grip the sheets. Smirking, I sat down behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, breathing down on his neck. I slowly licked it, making him moan. I smirked, seeing as he has grown hard, and palmed his erection teasingly.

     I flipped him over onto the bed, passionately kissing him. To my surprise he kissed back, and even put my hand back on his crotch. I applied pressure to his dick and licked his bottom lip. He opened his mouth a little and I shoved my tongue in his mouth. I easily won dominance and explored his mouth with my tongue, grinding our hips together.

     Reluctantly breaking the kiss, I reached down and pulled his shirt over his head. I then leaned down and slowly licked his nipple before sucking and nipping at it. He tried to pull my pants off, but was obviously having trouble. While helping him take my pants off, I pulled off my shirt as well. He stared up at my almost naked body and started to mess around with the waistband of my boxers.

     Before he could take them off, I undid his pants and pulled them off, staring at his erection. He blushed and tried to cover himself up, but I stopped him. "Don't try to hide yourself," I whispered lowly, leaning down to his ear, "you're really sexy." I then bent down and licked his erection through the thin fabric. I pulled off his boxers and licked his tip gently, causing him to grip the bed. I then took him into my mouth fully and bobbed my head slowly while sucking gently.

     He suddenly flipped us over so that he was on top of me and started to forcefully suck my dick. I gripped his hair, moaning loudly. Before I could come, he released me and kissed up and down my body. I flipped him back over so that he was on his hands and knees. I put two fingers in front of his mouth. "Suck," I ordered. He did, and once I felt that they were wet enough, I pulled them out of his mouth and slowly inserted one of them into him. He winced, and I stopped to let him get used to the pain.

     "Move," he said quietly after a few minutes. I started to slowly move my finger in and out of him, causing him to moan after a while. I then inserted another, scissoring him and curling them inside of him. Once I felt he was ready, I removed my fingers from his ass and positioned my dick at his entrance.

     "Are you ready?" I whispered into his ear. He nodded slightly, and I slowly pushed the tip in. He shook slightly, indicating that it hurt. He nodded, and I took it as I sign to keep going. I slowly pushed the rest in, causing him to scream in pain. I stopped once again to let him adjust to my size.

     After a short while, he bucked his hips against me, signaling me to move. I moved slowly at first, and he whimpered in slight pain. The whimpers then turned into soft moans, and I picked up my speed a bit.

     "Faster," he said in between moans. I did as he said, and he practically screamed as I hit his prostate. I then started to slam into him at a fast pace, hitting his prostate almost every time. We were a moaning mess by the time we came.

     After we came, I collapsed beside him, ignoring the sticky mess we made. I pulled him close to my chest and buried by face in his neck. "I love you, Sam," I mumbled, my voice slightly muffled. "I love you too, Jace," he replied, as we drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Omg I did it! /(^w^)\ Please comment what you think. If it was complete and utter crap, tell me. And please tell me what I can do to improve future works. You can even private message me if you want. Also, feel free to request stuff. It can be a one shot or an idea for a story, and it doesn't just have to be boyxboy. I can even do anime. I will look through each and every comment that I may get, and I will take every one into consideration, although I might not write girlxgirl because I don't even read it, but I'll try. Anyway, have a nice day! ^-^
~Author-Chan~