Babysit the Drunk man

"NO" i said to my brother louis when he called me and asked to go to Harry and nurse him coz his f****n Drunk .

"Gillian Please,He's already in his unit . he's dead drunk . all you have to do is stay there and make sure he doesnt do anything stupid,like jump out the window or something . "

I pouted "i dont care if he jump out the window ' i said w/ sarcasm in my voice

. My brother Louis know how i hate Harry Styles for being a Playboy and a walking heartbreaker . My brother was the same , i had to admit . But i think it was Harry who influence him on that thing .

"You must be the one to nurse him coz you're his bestfriend ? You know how i hate that Guy ."

"Well...its...i would but im sort of....busy.Right now .'

as if on cue, i heard a woman moan in the background .

"Louis , did i just hear ---- Oh my !! Yuck Loius !! How dare you call me while ----"

OMG ! i was too shocked . He just Laugh and said ,

"that's why i cant . Just stay there , okey ? im sure the door is not locked . i have to go sis , thanks "

That Bastard ,he just leave me without choice :/ He didnt even bother to deny that there was a woman w/ him . Meaning , it was true . He was off somewhere , calling me while ---- i shook my head violently . No , i would not think about that . im having a goose bumps . i Get my jacket and the baseball bat , if ever harry do something to me . I go up to the tenth floor . We all lived in the same building . My unit and Louis's unit are located at the ninth floor while Harry's at the tenth floor .Before , louis and i are living in the same unit until that embarassing moment happened .

-----------

it was late at night when i came home from PASTELS and PASTRIES , the cake and coffe shop which i owned . i am so exhausted so i go ahead to my room . i was about to sleep when i heard something from louis's room . i thought there was a thief trying to get in in louis's room . so i sneaked at the door with baseball bat in my hand and slowly , without a single noise i turn-on the light and --- and i saw louis with his GF . He was sprawled on the bed,with a woman straddling him. I felt Like my innocence had been shattered into a million pieces . after that i demanded to my parents to have my own unit . The only condition was that we had to live next to each other so that louis could look after me .

--------------

When i got there , i knocked and slowly open the door . louis was right , the door is not locked . i found Harry at his room , sprawled on his king-sized bed , snoring loudly , and reeking of alcohol . i stared at him for moment and realize , He was handsome , i admit it . He had the most beautiful pair of innocent-looking green eyes , which were in stark contrast to his wicked smile . Harry was the sort of person who knew he attracted attention , and he loved every moment of it . He wasnt above using his charm and good looks to lure women in and get what he wanted . that's why i hate him .

i got panic when he moved towards my direction , so i push him back but he hold my hand pull me to his naked chest . i slowly get up and once again stared at him . How could this annoying guy look so innocent when asleep ? suddenly , he hiccuped , heaved , and then vomited ..... Right into my Face . He laughed drunkenly ,

'Who are you?'' he asked . ' You look horrible '' after which he promptly fell asleep .

BASTARD !!!!

----------------------------

thank you guys for reading ...

sorry my english is horrible :)