Catcall

Angelica walked out of a hospital. In that hospital there was a bitch of a receptionist, poorly made hospital beds, and doctors that were actually demons.
Shit, she thought. Where the fuck am I supposed to go now?
After knocking out an alcoholic roommate, jumping out of a window, slicing her arm, and killing three doctors, all Angelica wanted to do was take a nap.
She dragged her feet across the sidewalk as hundreds of people tried to ask her questions about the "incident."
She looked at one reporter and said, "It wasn't an incident, it was a fucking murder. Now leave me alone, asshole."
The crowd gasped and slowly backed away.
She tried to keep her head high, but she got dizzy and fell over. THUD.
She woke up to a rather handsome guy. He had blond hair with brunette roots. He was wearing a loose navy blue shirt and ripped jeans. Not ripped like he bought them that way, though.
"Get the fuck off me, creep!" Angelica exclaimed.
"I was never on you, but I will if you want me to..." he said, walking toward Angelica and putting his hand on her hip.
"No, go away."
"Come on, sweetheart. Don't you want to kiss a guy like me?"
"If you don't shut the fuck up and go away I'll rip out your larynx with a ladle. If you don't stop touching me I'll slap you with a raw salmon until you bleed and then feed it to you. So I suggest you go away unless you want to get killed."
"Woah, why don't you like me? I'm just trying to help you out. I guess someone's just a bitch."
"Excuse me?"
"I know you heard me. Come on over and we can head over to my place."
The great thing about that situation was that they were standing right where Angelica had jumped out of the window.
"Okay, but you have to close your eyes and count to ten, first. Or else this won't work." Angelica told the man.
"Fine."
The guy turned around and started counting to ten.
1
Angelica looked at the glass at her feet.
2
She found a long piece of sharp glass.
3
She crouched down and picked it up, being careful not to cut herself.
4
She walked over to the guy so she was just inches away.
5
She thought about the plan.
6
Was it a good idea?
7
Make up your fucking mind, she thought.
8
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
9
Is this a good idea?, she thought
10
Yes
The guy turned around to see Angelica and smirked.
"So, what now?"
Angelica got even closer and touched foreheads with the man. She lifted her hands to his face.
3
2
1
Slice.