Chapter 1

Corey's POV:

It is the first day back for season 3 of Girl Meets World, and a lot of time has gone by. I can remember like it was yesterday, walking into the audition room hoping and praying that I would get the part. There weren't as many guys trying out for my role as Farkle, as Peyton had trying out for Lucas. It was a lot of pressure, the heaviest I have been put under. When I walked into the room and saw Rowan all that pressure went away. She was a adorable brunette with a huge smile spreading from cheek to cheek, she looked maybe one year younger than me. Over the years, her and all the other cast members have grown into my best friends. I'm glad to be back on set.

"Corey!! I'm back!!" Rowan yells as she embraces me in a huge hug, that lasts like 2 minutes. "I'm glad you're back, Row." I said, pulling her into another hug. We let go of the hug and remember that we have a table read to be at. "We need to get to the table read." Rowan said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the room.

We enter the room and so many familiar faces appear. Sabrina, Peyton, Auggie, Ben, and Danielle were all in their seats. Rowan and I take our seats and the table read begins.

After the table read everyone is ready to go home. Just as I'm getting ready to walk out the door Rowan runs up to me, "Corey can you give me a ride home, my parents are out of town, and Sabrina and Peyton are going out on a date so you're my only hope." She asks. "Yeah, of course whatever you want." I tell her as we start to walk out to my car. " RACE YOU THERE!" Rowan yells as she begins to run, I just laugh and run to my car.

Author's Note:

Short chapter but,

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Instagram is randomfanbases if you want my private Instagram just pm me:)