Authors' Note:

Hi there everyone!

If you're reading this and have read TPB one and go to my school, good for you.

But if you're some innocent bystander who clicked on this because it seemed interesting, thank you soooo much!!! Please keep reading — this book is going to be absolutely amazing.

I can't wait for you to read this science fiction/ fantasy/ adventure book, and I hope you enjoy!

~ Sarah

________________________________________________________________

Hey people! #MerpWelpPotato YAY! We're so excited to publish this new Sci-Fi fanfic about... eh... um... well... when I originally wrote the beginning, it was meant to be a Hangela or a Janela fanfic (Sorry Angela) but no... Sarah had to change the names. (Sarah, I'm still mad... 😠... LOL JK). And by the way, if you don't understand what I'm talking about right now, you will figure out in a few minutes at the most when you read the story.

Anyways... this fanfic is going to be great! (It actually has a plot now... we received quite a few complaints about Transform Plate Boundaries 1 not having a plot.) So please enjoy... and for you people who go to my school... DO NOT SHIP ME PLEASE!!! I SWEAR, I WILL... I actually have no idea what I'll do... Heh heh...

On that happy note, have fun reading!

~ Yitian

________________________________________________________________

Special Credits to:

Sarah: For being the main writer of this collab fanfic (Yitian wrote a lot when I ran out of ideas... Thanks!!!)

Yitian: For being the other main writer... LOL

Angela: For being the editor

Brian: For writing like 2 sentences... Thanks Brian, you were a great help.

Dylan: For... uh... having access to the fanfic beforehand and... being there? As you can see, Dylan contributed alot. (comment if you get this... LOL)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Copyright AngelinaAragorn 2016
Copyright 2-Asian_4-You 2016

We hope to publish TPB II as a real book soon, so do not copy our idea. We will only publish the prologue and the first five chapters due to copyright issues. Thank you very much.

________________________________________________________________

Please remember to vote and comment! ☺

Without further ado, we present the one and only...

TRANSFORM PLATE BOUNDARIES #2!!!!