Waves of Darkness

Main Character Info

ETERNALITY

Loner / She-cat / 147 Moons (Immortal)

"To seek the dark is to seek your destruction."

"I will fight, even if it means my final breath will be taken."

Name: Eternality (Her name comes from her being immortal)

Age: 147 Moons (Immortal)

Powers: Arcane

Gender: She-cat

Residence: A cave with a lake inside, full of arcane crystals.

Appearance: Black, with beautiful blue patterns, she has large wings, made of arcane magic, they are a light shade of blue, and slightly transparent, she has blue eyes, the same blue as her patterns, her patterns are set on her legs, back and tail-tip, she is tall, with long legs, she does not have much muscle.

Gait: Fast and hasty.

Height: 40 inches, one of the tallest cats in her land, her size comes from her parents.

Weight: surprisingly light for her size, she weighs about as much as a fully-grown, well fed house cat.

Skills: Eternality is clever and swift, she is a very smart cat, always thinking out plans that would work, she is not the best fighter, she relies on her powers instead of teeth and claws.

Faults: She can be a bit too positive, always thinking on the bright side, thinking that her plans will always be right.

Personality: Clever and thoughtful, she is easily irritated, thinking that normal cats are fools, she trusts only friends, not family, not anyone else, well, maybe her brother.

Hopes and Dreams: Her dream is for all forces of evil to be vanished from her land, and to find a mate that she trusts.

Past: She was the oldest in her family, she has a brother, Everlaste, who she loves and trusts more than anyone, soon, when they were old enough, she and Everlaste left their family to live a life alone, without the demands of family on their shoulders.
She and her brother lived happily, until the evil forces of darkness invaded the land, they stood together, to fight, they fought together, a unstoppable force of magic, enemies falling to their combined might, until the dark lord, a lion with a mane of shadowy fog, struck them down, but they fought together until their dying breath, their loyalty to each other never died down, for they will forever be siblings.
Even in death.

Kin: Everlaste, her brother, she forgot about her parents long ago.

Crush: None

Mate: None

Kits: None

Nameless
Female
No Powers

She has no name, obviously. She's a completely black cat. Her fur is so black it almost looks blue in the sun. Her eyes are pure white. She has three nicks in one ear and has an extra toe on her left forepaw. Her personality is at times a little irritating. She's very wise, sometimes to a fault. She knows herself very well but isn't always ready to give up information about herself. She's lived in the forest since she was about a a year old, but she was born and raised as a kit in a human home, which she refers to as a "skin-thing-home," as "skin-thing" is her word for a human. She is a pacifist all the way through, and is disapproving of cat groups because she hates violence or hostility of any sort. She tends to avoid them for the most part, wandering the forest on her own, until she met Eternality.