I feel diffrent ...

For some odd reason I feel different .
I feel like something has changed in this town maybe the world .
But what?
I am asking myself what is going on I woke up and tried to do my normal routine but there was a strange feeling there was something different but what was it?.

But what? I am asking myself what is going on I woke up and tried to do my normal routine but there was a strange feeling there was something different but what was it?

This makes me question and wonder ...I look outside and there is a answer ! It was winter 10 inches of snow yesterday and now there is no snow and it's now fall ! Wait what had happened . Is there something wrong with maybe the world oh ya as I head to school I start thinking well  there might not be something wrong with the world it's fall ...wait I I am so confused .,I Am at school look there's Sadie !
Sadie>Hey!
Toby> Hey Sadie !

Sadie>the jocks I saw them they are looking for you, you better run Toby!

Toby> why?!?
Sadie>because they said Autumn has a crush on you and they know you like her.

Toby>Sadie you have to help me and autumn what happens to me doesn't matter you and autumn run please ! Autumn won't leave without me this might sound Cruel I need you to drag Autumn make her go with you ..,RUN!!!

Sadie > I I I o-Ok huuuhhhhgg

Autumn > Toby come on they can't hurt you if your with me please I don't want you hurt you know I have my secrets !!! Please come on I can't ...(she gets weaker ) HELP !

Toby > AUTUMN I HAVE TO HIDE YOU AND SADIE LETS GO !

Sadie > ok let's go

We are here autumn are you ok? Toby asked

Autumn>I I think it's just you know that I lose my power when I am worried about you and I lose my power when I am not with you

Toby> I know
Sadie>Awe😊💕

Is there anything I can do Sadie asked

Yes take autumn for she passes out don't leave her side even if you don't know what to do don't do anything just don't leave her side said Toby

Ok said Sadie

Autumn> Mmmmmhm Toby Hsjnnrjrj.

I look over Sadie is covering her mouth till I leave so autumn doesn't blow there cover .

Toby>Yes autumn

Autumn> please don't leave
Toby > I will be back
Maybe I wasn't the coward I showed up at the school again and he wasn't there ..
I headed back under cover to the girls

I am back I said
Autumn was passed out I went over as soon as I was there she woke up .
TOBY SHE SAID AND STARTED HUGGING ME .

She got angry when we headed back to school she saw the head jock punch me out and then I punched him .

She went red then everyone EXEPT me and Sadie ANd her Froze she started to cry Sadie didn't see but she didn't know if anyone saw her crying but she hated to see people she loved get hurt and so she just ran to me crying . Then everyone unfroze and the jock just walked away .