You have my word

Carson never dreamt like this before, it was dark and morbid. The last two weeks te dreams have been becoming more and more terrifying. He would scream and wake up from the terror, only to have to go to his day terror.

School.

His uncle Colin was usually gone when he woke up, but he didnt mind.
His uncle worked hard to put food on the table for the both of them.
-----------------
Carson: I hate writing in third person
-----------------
Carson's POV~

I quickly changed and rushed around the house getting my school and art stuff together.
As I was doing this, the front door busted open and my cousin Ryder runs in.
"CARSON! COME ON ME AND CORY CAME TO PICK YOU UP! NOW HIRRY UP OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

Owwwww my poor eaaaaarrrrsssss

"Fine. Just shut up and i'll come with you." I stated before going out to the car and sliding into the passenger seat.
"Hey Carson." Cory said from the back seat.
"Hey Cory."
"OH I SEE HOW IT IS YOUR NICE TO MY BROTHER BUT YOUR SO MEAN TO ME. JUST LIKE SQUIRRELS." Ryder hollered.

I gave him a 'wtf' look. "What did you give him this morning?" I asked uncle Ryely.
"I didn't give him anything but his meds." he answered pulling into the drop off lane at the school.
"Bye dad!" Cory said getting out
"BYE DADDDYYYY!!!!" Ryder screamed getting out.
I snickered.
"Bye dad." He gave me a look before smiling.
"See ya." he drove off and left me to deal with the teenage nnightmares
----------------
"Babe!!!" Alex said wrapping his arms around me from behind.
I scowl and wriggle out of his grip.
"I'm not your 'babe' now leave me be an go get Sam."
Alex laughed and went after his brown haired boyfriend.

I sigh and walk to my table. and sit all alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There will be a part 2 for this chapter. I'm. Too lazy to finish it. XD
Anyways,
Let me know what you think.

•Carson•