CHEEKY TWINS (Jack and Finn Fanfic Chapter 1)

Hello! So.... Here it is ;) just tell me if you like the story or not. I'll delete this if not ;)

___________________________________________________________________

Hello! I'm Divina Harries. 17 years of age. Living in London. I have 3 brothers, Jack Harries, Finn Harries, & Anthony (tonton) Harries. Jack & Finn are twins. They are 20 years of age & Anthony is 15 years old. The twins are youtube famous :D Jack started making a video without Finn :/ ( Because Finn was in Spain!) I'll tell you a story before the twins became famous. Wait.... I act like a 13 year old here. So don't laugh!

****Flashback****

I was walking with Karla. We're like sisters. She always comforts me when I'm sad, helps me with

my problems, and she's giving me a treat when I'm hungry and if there's no food in the fridge. Sometimes she stays in our house. I was living in California that time with my mother. Karla is also living in California. My Dad and my brothers are in London ( Long Distance :( )

Back to the topic....

I was walking with Karla ( because we were bored and there's nothing to do in the house. )

"Let's go to Starbucks! I'll treat ya! :)" Karla said.

"Sure! Thanks!" I said then I hugged her tight,

"Stop Divina! I can't breath!!" She said as she laughed.

"No problem!" I replied. I'm a crazy girl! :P

"You crazy!" Karla said then she laughed.

"Omg. You too! Don't you know that?"

She frowned. I just laughed at her. Lol. Her face is so funny when she frown.

Then we continued walking. We're on the way to Starbucks.

"Oooh! My feet hurts!" Karla said.

"Karla, we're on the way! I already can see it! Just a few minutes till we get there."

"Okayy."

****3 minutes later.****

"Finally! Starbucks, I miss you so much!!!" I said then I hugged the door.

( I really miss it! Last time I went there was like a year ago?! Cause we always go to Boss Coffee with my mom. )

"Divina! It's embarassing!"

I stopped hugging it and I pulled Karla through the door.

"TREAT ME! TREAT ME!" I yelled.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Anything!"

"1 strawberry and 1 mango." She said to the cashier.

And she gave us the drinks.

We sat down near the counter.

Me & Karla talked about our families then I felt something. It's like tickling me.

I went through my pocket and get the phone, it was vibrating. I saw the screen and mom was calling.

I answered the phone.

D - "Mom?"

M - "Honey, where are you?"

D - "Starbucks."

M - "With?"

D - "Karla."

M - "Okay, be home before 4:30"