Getting Started

The covers are made by me,(streamsofdreams). I will make ALL covers, just be a little patient as requests flood in from my PM and this book.

Requirements

1. Tell me your username. Some people don't want their username on their book, and if that is the case, then tell me.

2. Title of book.

3. A description. I need to know what this book is about or what the cover should look like. Do NOT just comment a title and expect me to know what you want the cover to like. If your book is called "Lost" and I put a picture of the lost boys (from peterpan) and your book is about a lost bird, neither of us will be happy.

4. A mood. Is it happy/sad/funny. Do you want all black colors or all pink colors, etc.

5. Specific people. If you want Selena Gomez on the cover or some other specific person.

6. Expect to hear back from me within 2 days. If for some reason I am unable to make your cover, you will know immediately. However; I try to make ALL covers so this is a rare case.

7. For me to make you a cover the only requirement is to follow @streamsofdreams and vote on ONE chapter minimum on my book "Not My Fault" AND give me credit please!! It takes time to make these covers so please put it in the description of your book or in a chapter that I made your cover.

I understand if you dislike your cover and offer a 5 day remake. What this means is if you are not satisfied, I will re make your cover again. But you need to tell me within 5 days after I give you the first cover.