foreword

Hey, all you beautiful readers. I thought I'd put all of the little things you need to know in a short foreword so you know what you're in for. 

1) This is literally a 'short story'

Simply put, this story will only be about five parts long. I've debated putting this on Wattpad for some time now, because I've been afraid it will be too short. But, my friends have been encouraging me to post it, and I eventually came to the conclusion, 'why not?' So here it is.

2) The idea for this story...

I got the idea for this story because my dad's birthday is coming up, so I thought I'd write him a little short story for his big day. He likes thrillers, so I put my writing hat on and came up with this.

3) This will not be a series

Though the ending may not be what you expect, there is not going to be a second book in the making. Why? Because I'm in the middle of my big series (Subject #013), and I simply do not have the time. 

4) This is my first time ever writing a book of this genre

KEEP IN MIND, this is my first time ever writing a story of this genre, so I apologize in advance if the concept seems cheesy and irrelevant. Even so, please keep your comments positive and reassuring. Of course I want feedback, but please refrain from hateful comments, as they don't affect me, and they're just plain rude. 

HOWEVER, this does not mean I do not want you to comment. Because this book is so short, it is one-hundred times harder to get feedback. And if I don't get feedback... how am I going to get better? I don't care if it's something that made you laugh, or made you think, or made you scared, or even made you cry (lol I hope not), DON'T be afraid to let me know what you're feeling. It's the best thing for an author to see how much people are enjoying their story.

I DO RESPOND TO COMMENTS. If it's a question I can answer, I will respond. I personally feel like it is a great way of connecting with and getting to know my readers better. So don't hesitate!

5) NO spam/hateful comments

No one likes them, and if I catch someone doing that, I will simply delete your comment and move on with my life. 

6) ENJOY!

~trebleclef18