Chapter 1

Tamar POV

So I woke up to the smell of breakfast so I decided to get up and take a shower. I was in the shower for about 30 minutes then I got dressed in a one piece outfit and some heels then I went downstairs.

Logan: Hey momma.

Me: Hey hun.

Cam'ron: Hey mom.

Me: Hey.

Cam'ron: Logan you took my stuff.

Logan: Did not.

Trey: Good morning bae and stop you two and eat so I can take y'all to school.

Boys: OK dad.

Trey: So baby what you doing today. * kissing my lips and putting his arms around my waist*

Me: Im going to the studio and I have sister day today.

Trey: Well since you gonna be gone all day imma have to give you your present tonight. *smirking*

Me: Ohhhh I think imma enjoy that present.

Logan: Done!

Me: Quit yelling!

Logan: Sorry mom.

Trey: Let's go boys! Bye baby.

Boys: Bye mom.

Me: Bye.

Since I'm dressed and already ate I decided to just leave now. My driver came opened the limo and then drove off.

Jaydah POV

Hey I'm Jaydah, I'm 3 and I live in a Foster home with my twin sister. We get abused everyday for nothing but today that's gonna stop.

Levi: Jaydah and Jayah Braxton get your asses down here now!

Jayah: What we do now?

Levi: *slaps Jayah in her face* Don't question me little girl!

Jayah: *crying and ear bleeding*

Levi: Don't leave your damn toys on my floor!

Jaydah: Whatever.

Jayah: Yea whatever.

I took Jayah's hand and walked off, but I was snatched back and slapped causing my lip to bleed.

Jayah: I WISH WE WAS WITH OUR REAL FAMILY. I HATE YOU.

And with that, we ran out of the house hopefully she didn't follow us.

Jaydah: I'm glad we got out of there

Jayah: Me too.

*Jaydah and Jayah are twins and remember they are 3 so when they talk think of how a three-year-old would talk*

Tamar POV

As I'm in the limo I look out the window and see two little girls walking so I told the driver to pull over and I got out.

Jayah POV

As we we were walking I heard heels and turned around and I saw this familiar lady behind us.

Me: TAMAR BRAXTON!!!

Jaydah: OMG!!!

Tamar: Hi there pretty little ladies what are you doing out here by yourselves?

Jaydah: We ran away from our foster home

Jayah: Yea the lady there is really mean.

Tamar POV