Brannon Hitt - A Dedicated Professional in The Corporate Media Sector

Brannon Hitt has been working in the corporate media services and support field for over 27 years. He is a hands-on executive leader with experience in conference facility management. He serves as the Senior-level Media Services Executive. He is masterful at incorporating and aligning company's vision and strategies within dynamic presentations ranging from internal live events and web-cast events. He is highly skilled in delivering superior customer services to all levels of clientèle. He is a proven project manager with broad experience in designing and implementing large-scale audiovisual systems. He is effective in running daily operations, business development, and client relations for a successful multi-media communication firm.

Over the years, Brannon Hitt has served at important job positions in leading organizations. He was Vice President, Media Support Services Manager, Project Manager at SunTrust Bank for nine years. He directed daily operations of the corporate media services division providing creative leadership and strategic media support services for their executive management team. He trained personnel on the orientation of all audiovisual systems. He managed the delivery of corporate photography, video, and presentation development services. He coordinated with internal end-users to determine needs and design technical customized systems. He also developed standards, established project goals, objectives and timetables for all audio visual systems. He coordinated with marketing teams to develop scripts and determine appropriateness according to intended use and audience.

Brannon Hitt has received his Bachelor of Fine Arts from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia. He has completed Compass Business Solutions Cisco Telepresence TVS1 and TVS2 Class in Tampa, FL. He is currently studying for the project management professional team. He has recently founded Heite Incorporated. It is a project management firm that specializes in audiovisual, video conference, and IT design consultation and installation. He has several professional memberships such as Project Management Institute, InfoComm International, National Association of Broadcasters, and International Television Association. His areas of expertise include project management, international production management, live event planning, conference facility design and development, operations management and managerial leadership.