Sprinkles

Copyright 2013 All rights reserved

Chapter 1: A Crush

Riiiiing!!! The school bell rang again. Second period was already starting and Charlotte was at her locker getting her guitar .

It was for music class she was still a beginner even though she is already in College. She saw a new boy. No big deal. She said to herself until he looked at her! Oh my God. He looked so handsome. His hair was raised except the sides and kind of a cute look too.

I saw Katie (my best friend) sit down next to my table. Her guitar was a sky blue one with fat dark blue hearts on it.

Katie: Nice guitar. Oh yeah forgot to mention my brother just moved here!

Me: Thanks It's new (red with fat glittered pink hearts). Oh so what's his name?

Katie: His name is Niccolo (ni-ko-lo)......

We broke into a silence......

Katie: Um Charlotte?

Charlotte: Oh um yes?

Katie: What are you thinking about? Come on spit it.

She said in a playfully tone.

Charlotte: I was just thinking if later at lunch he could pass by you know to introduce himself ?

Katie: Sure

Charlotte: Great!

Charlottes POV

Great! Really Great! I am now regretting why I have said that to Katie. Why?He's got good looks and even though I just know his first name I feel like I already have a crush on him.

Until..........

Oh my God Charlotte just noticed that Niccolo was already sitting down and was placing his guitar (super dark navy blue) down and was seated right next to her!

Charlotte: Hi are you new here? I ask even though I already know.

Niccolo: Yes. What's your name

My name's Ch-Charlotte I stammered.

Niccolo: Nice to meet you Charlotte. Are you okay?

Then Katie swooped right in.

Katie: Sorry Nick Me and Charlotte have to talk.

Then we go to the bathroom...

Katie: What's up with you lately?

Charlotte: Nothing.

Katie: Come on we've been best friends since kindergarten I know you.

Charlotte: Fine.......... I think I have a crush on your brother.

Katie: What! Are you crazy!?. You barely got to know him all you know is that he's my brother and his name.

Charlotte: Well... And really Nick?!

Katie: What? Those were nicknames and he even calls me Kat.

Charlotte: Oh okay. But I think I feel nervous when I'm around him and this time I'm serious.

Katie: I guess somebody has a new cruuuuush.

Charlotte: What?!

Katie: Ehehehe. Come on lets go back Sir Katipunan must be looking for us.

Charlotte: Fine but this is not over.

Katie: Oh It's on!

Then we both laughed.

When we came back Niccolo saw us and waved I looked right into his eyes and looked away blushing.

After second period it was recess/lunch my heart was beating so fast. So many questions were around my head like

Would he like me?

Should I become friends with him?

And many more when I sat down I saw Katie walking with Niccolo walking towards our table.

A/N

Hey guys I know you might be shocked about this but I'm still 9 years old and I'm in grade 5...

Anyway checkout my other book " A Little Glimpse of Love"

Piz out *.*