ACOTAR+ToG

In which Aelin Ashryver Galathynius becomes acquainted with Rhysand, High Lord of the Night Court.

His leathery wings extended from his back. Aelin studied the creature warily, his smooth skin and entrancing features distracting her to the point of daydreaming. Within an instant, Rowan appeared at her side. He eyed him as well, and the creature turned around.
"It's about time we met." His buttery voice was low and silky, sliding like melted chocolate through his full lips.
Aelin didn't acknowledge him. In a second, her hands were pinned above her head, against a tree. She gasped. Rowan stood, shocked, as Rhysand glared into her eyes.
"That's Lord Rhysand to you, darling."
Rowan scowled.
"And you, Fae, I would suggest keeping it in your pants while I'm here."
Aelin laughed, a deep and throaty chuckle that sent Rowan's nerves rattling.

Rhysand locked his gaze on Aedion, the blonde warrior with his hand on the hilt of the Sword of Orynth. Rhysand raised his eyebrows slightly as he glanced him over once, twice, three times.

It was a struggle for Aelin to contain herself.

Hello yes it is me melanie I know this is super duper short but I was having trouble putting my WORFS ONTO PAPRR which is always fun (not) so here is a short little crossover from two fave books !!