Pink Haired Ghoul~Prologue

Rain rushed down from the dark stromy clouds, water pattering the streets and forming puddles. People on the streets had umbrellas to keep them dry. All except for a certain pinkette that was running down the streets. She was holding a book to her right side and her left sleeve was up, blocking the rain from getting her face wet. The pinkette was already late for work due to the fact that her alarm clock didn't go off. As she ran, the young girl bumped into many people and pushed the wave of people going the opposite direction of her. She worked at a cozy, small café. Anteiku was the name of the small building. Not many people noticed it but it was like a second home to those who entered. Soon, Anteiku came into the girls view and she ran faster, bursting through the door once she got there. Everyone stared at the girl in confusion while she breathed heavily and slightly bent down while holding her knees to catch her breath.

"Kazumi-Chan!" Yelled a irritated voice from the counter of the counter. The pinkette looked up from her slightly crouched position and smiled at her only friend.

"Whats......up..Touka-Chan." She greeted while taking another deep breath before standing up straight. Kazumi went behind the counter an s took off her jacket, revealing her uniform. Men and women were staring at the beauty. Men stated at her in passion and love while the women glared at her, whispering untrue things about the young eighteen year old girl. The girls smmile fell but she soon had a smile on her face again. It's not time to be sad, Kazumi thought and grabbed her notepad and own from her pocket.

"Ka-Chan? Are you okay?" Touka asks and Kazumi gives her a warm smile.

"I'm fine, Touka-Chan," and with that, the pinkette started working.

{ La Time Skip }

It was the end if the day. The start night sky was twinkling and seemed happen, until a scream was heard. Kazymu was walking home from Antieku but, being the curious girl she is, she walked towards the scream. She wanted to know what was happening.

Though she's heard the reports about ghoul attacks lately, she continues to walk towards the scream. She turned towards an alleyway from where the scream heard and instantly, her body when numb.

It was ghoul.

And a lifeless girl.

She gasped and backed away, only to bump into a trash can. The trash can toppled over and Kazumi froze as the ghoul stopped. He turned around and smirked.

"What a beautiful girl you are." He commented as he stood, stalking towards the frozen Kazumi. His kagune appeared and he stopped a few feet away from her.

"Too bad you have to die," and then the kagune shot towards her and the sound of her scream ripped through the silent night.

Sorry if it's bad. This is my first Tokyo ghoul fanfic so yeah. Comment and like. Bye!!