Funeral Speech

I have never felt this way before about anyone, not even Jack! But the longer i think about it, the more i think it might be true! i'm falling in love with my partner.

it feels like we have been doing this dance on a frozen lake for years. We have been 'dating' for about a year now. if you could even call it 'dating'. i was to afraid of the commitment. The 'thing' we have, has to stop. i know we both want more; we both deserve more. so that's why i am all in baby!

I will never forget our first kiss, it was so magical. the best part was you finally saying something that you actually meant. but i was the idiot who drove off. after you were tortured, i always blamed myself. if only i told you exactly how i felt, you might not have left. but i was afraid. i didn't know what else to do. at the time i knew i had feelings for you but i wasn't ready to admit them to anybody, not even myself. Nobody knew about the crush i has on you when we first met. i liked you from the beginning baby. Even though i wasn't the best at showing it. i didn't want to get too close and then loose you, like everybody else i got too close to. So i played the school girls - who hits the person they like.....

I will miss you Deeks. You were by far the best, most remarkable partner, friend, lover i have ever had and will ever have. i love you Marty Deeks and I'm sure our child would have as well! You would've been a father Deeks and the worlds best father.....