Gamers

Hi Guys, Today I Will Discuss The Top Gamers And Why. Who Do You Think Will Be One. Comment Later After The Story What Should My Next Topic Be About Thx.

TOP TENTH
Aphmau
She Plays Roleplays Does Vlog And Has Two Children. I Wait For Every Video She Post. She Gives Lots Of Attention And Love To Her Children. And When She Does Roleplays Someone Ships Her And A Boy. (FYI I Ship ZanMau)

TOP NINTH
PopularMMO's
So He Gives Tips. And Shows Mods. He Also Does Mini-Games I Can't Explain Why Can't I Explain. Sorry.

TOP EIGHT
CutiePieMarzia
The GF Of Pewds. Why Is She Famous? Because Her BF Pewds Is Famous! That's How She Got Famous. Still Top Eight :(

TOP SEVENTH
ItsFunneh
Hahah I Can't Stop Laughing When She Does Somethin' Funny. And I Ship Funnec

TOP SIXTH
GoldenGlare
I Mean... Who Would Be The Partner' Of Funneh If Gold Wasn't There? Plus I Ship Kyden.

TOP FIVE
DanTDM
So, He Is Married Has Two Dogs And Enjoys His Life I Mean Sorry For The Broken Arm. Right Arm. Playing With A Broken Arm? No Thank You!

TOP FOURTH
PrettyGrumpyBear
Who Knew She Would Me My Fourth Favorite. She Is Funny. Sometimes she Does Weird Stuff. Like The Sim Commercial.

TOP THIRD
IHasCupQuake
She Is Married Or Engaged. My Mom Stopped Me From Watching Her. THANKS MOM!

TOP SECOND
KubzScouts
Stupid Stuff He Does. Yandere. I Can't Stop Watching Him Play Yandere Simulator Though.

And Now...
All
You
Have
Been
Waiting
For...

PEWDIEPIE THE MOST AWSOME GAMER! Why He Is First Place. He Has Thirty Two Subsribers! Well It's Not About Subscribers. But My Mom She Said  "Stop watching these stupid videos you will only get bad influence!" I Kept On Watching Because Of Pewdiepie I Have More Friends. Because Of Pewdiepie He Gave Me Hope Because Of Pewdiepie I Know How Life Is.