the girl who loved chasing butterflies

once there was girl who went in to the park with her mum the little girl saw a butterfly and she started chasing after it, her mum thought she was behind her the little girl got lost and her mum was gone. The little girl was scared she was crying ;'( i walked past and said whats wrong? she relied: i was chasing a butterfly and my mum has gone i don't think i will ever find her. i said dont worry you will find her  I will help you . then i asked do you know a way to your house and she said yeah so i followed her after abou 30minutes we were there, i walked up to the door and knocked her mum answered it, the little girl ran up to her mum and gave her a hug. her mum was happy to see her daughter she stared to cry, she said where have you been i thought i lost you ive missed you so so much. the girl said i was in the park chasing a butterfly and when i looked you were gone. then her mum looked at me and said thank you so much for finding my daughter how can i ever repay you? i replied theres no need to repay me i was just trying to help :) then i said i think i should be going home now, just before i said bye the girl said: wait dont go your my friend i want you to stay with me and have dinner. i was shocked but i agreed toy stay for dinner i played with her and then it was time for me to go home i promised her i would come back and visit her when im not busy. her mum agreed and so did she. as i was walking she shouted i will miss you and i said i will miss you too. the girl and her mum lived happily ever after :)

THE END

By: Dajonnelle Thompson.