Chapter 1

"Maddie. It's time to go.." my dad yells as I take one last look at my basically empty room. I drag my suitcase behind my slow moving body, not ready to leave this amazing city. I turn on my cellphone to post about the move. 'Goodbye small town living..😪' I write with tears forming in my eyes. I get in the car and put my headphones in, not quite ready for this 6 hour drive. "Dad, are you gonna miss it here?" I say, as we pull onto the highway. "Of course. I made a big change in this city and I am so proud of how big it has become." He says with a hint of sadness. "I'm gonna miss it here. All the memories with people. Beach days with my girls." Dad looks at me with some sympathy. "I know. It's gonna be hard but you will make more friends and make more memories" I put my headphones back in and doze off for a bit.

--6 hours later--

"Maddison. We are here. Grab your suitcase. There is a mattress in your room already. We can unpack tomorrow." my dad says, exhausted. I grab my stuff and go upstairs to my room. I flop on my bed and go straight to sleep.

--next day--

I wake up and check my phone. I have a message from someone. "Hey" it reads. "Uh hi" i reply. As they are typing, i lock my phone and put it on my bed. I get up and go to the kitchen to get some waffles that dad made earlier. "Thank you Dad!!" I yell down the hallway.

A/N
I might not keep up this story. I got bored in class one day and decided to write it. So you will only really get parts when that happens.