P R O L O G U E

"Harry I swear to god if you don't give me back atleast one pair of my underwear right now I'll twist your nipples off," Louis screams through their shared flat.

"Here Louis, go get dressed you have class it thirty minutes," Harry said flinging a black thong at him.

Louis slipped into the underwear easily looking around the living room for his jeans from the night before.

"Where the fuck are my fucking pants. Zayn you took them off last night, where did you throw them? I need them I have, twenty minutes before class starts," Louis yells.

So he woke up late and had to take an extra long shower.

So what?

At least he got boned last night.

"Fucking finally, Harry give me your shirt."

Harry shrugged and slid off his shirt throwing it towards Louis.

"I'm outta here, bye Haz, Z, I'll be back before noon, love you both," Louis kissed Harry's cheek before running out the door and nearly sprinting towards his first class.

:::

This is my new story!!!!! It's NOt what I said it was gonna be but it is kinda cool, this is just gonna be their life living together, fucking each other, and like dealing with eachother, so I hope you enjoy it there will probably be lots of fucking and a guy I know is doing one like the exact same as mine but het but he's only got like one follower so I'm not really worried about that hope you enjoy...

Also if you want a pic of me and this guy everyone wants me with just tell me and I'll post it...

All the love

-R