Weh?

• Dedicated kay Paps

 I never knew what love is. I've been in tons of relationships before, but never felt anything at all. Just for fun. And I don't know why.

All of those men only wanted me for my looks. I guess.. Since everyone of them said I'm beautiful. That's why they court me and stuff. And none of them lasted because...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

Di ko to story. Wag kayo. -_-

Actually ako muna yung mag i-intro eh. Pagtyagaan nyo na muna. XD

Anyway, I'll introduce myself first.. As the bestfriend of the.. uhmm this story's main female character.. I think? :D

Secret muna name ko. XD

Anyway. Back to the introduction of the story..

Dorrhiel Oximoso was a very beautiful girl. As in kinder palang kami, madami na nagkaka crush na lalaki sa kanya. So as time pass by, gumaganda siya lalo. Nagmukha syang doll. Yung cute na mukhang barbie na basta! Maganda na to the point smile palang nya eh pamatay na. Kahit girls nagkakacrush na sa kanya. :D

 However, everybody around her longed for her attention, her opinion, her glance, her smile.. They wished for it. Some begged for it. 

So they did everything lumingon lang sya-- binubully siya ng boys at syempre yung mga echoserang mga inggiterang nilalang, kinukuyog sya especially ng boys, and etcetera which resulted to her current situation..

She grew tired of those people who treated her as something to be gained because of her looks. Habang tumatagal, nawawala na yung emosyon nya. You'll never see her smile, laugh, get angry.. Just a composed calm face. No trace of emotions at all. So tinagurian syang "The emotionless living doll".

- -

The characters and story used in this story are fictional. None of them are non-existing and used for fictional story purpose only. :)