Give Me Two Reasons (BxB)

I push my black hair out of my face as I walk down the dark halls of my new step-mothers house. "Garrett!" My step-sister Anna calls. I stop and turn when she started stalking over to me, giving her obviously dyed blonde hair a flip. "What do you want? Shouldn't you be having sex with a stranger like the whore you are?" I snap. "No, and I was wondering if you knew where my hair spray was, bitch." She says. You see, we have that kind of relationship where you just plain hate each other with a burning passion. "Bathroom. Anything else I can help you with?" I say. "Yes, actually. I need you to go on a date with a boy I know." She says. 'How did she know I was hay?' "I'm kidding! Now get out of my sight before I go blind." She walks back into her room and I let out a sigh. For a second I thought my cover was blown. Only my mom knows that I'm gay and she lives across town, so I think I'm safe. I continue walking down the hall and step into my room.

I collapse on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I move my hair again, only to have it fall back into place. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I stare at my reflection in the mirror. Boring black hair. Boring pale skin. Boring foggy blue eyes. I drop to the floor and open the cabinet under the sink and rummage around until I find it. "Hello old friend." I mumble as I examine the razor in between my fingers. I drag the razor across my wrist. I forgot how good it felt.

I manage to make 2 or 3 cuts before I hide my blade in its special spot and wrap my arm in gauze. I shuffle back to my room and throw on an oversized sweatshirt. I slide into my bed, not wanting to go to school tomorrow. I only have one friend named Rose, and she always tries to hook me up with guys. I hesitantly close my eyes, dreading tomorrow.

I wake up and look out the window. Rain. Great. No, it's actually great. I love the rain! I change into black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, putting back on the crimson red hoodie. I slide on my converse and do my hair and apply some eyeliner. I do all my bathroom stuff, you don't need to know, and walk out of the house, knowing Anna got a ride.

"Garrett!" Rose calls out. She runs up next to me, her blue and red hair waving as she runs. She links her arm in mine as we walk in the school.

"So I have this friend," she starts. "Oh god." I mutter. We walk into home room and sit in the back of the room. "He's nice, he has brown hair and brown eyes. His name is James." She nudges me with her elbow. "What?" I ask, a smirk pulling to my lips. "And he's 17." "Woah, older man! 16 year olds and 17 year olds, like, my mind is blown." I joke. She laughs and pulls out her phone. "I'll send you a picture." I nod and my phone goes off a few seconds later. I pull out my phone with its Adventure Time case and open the picture. "Damn, he is cute." I stare at the picture. "Told you. Wanna meet him after school today?" She nudges me again. "Of course I do, Rose!" I say, closing my phone and putting it away.

"I'm going to walk you to his house, then I have to leave, but you can stay for a while and 'hang out' with James." Rose says. I nod and we walk through the school gates.

"James!" Rose shouts as she knocks on the door of a house. A tall, skinny boy opens the door and flashes a smile. "Rose. Is this Garrett?" He gestures towards me. I nod and wave. "Your shy. That's so cute!" He comes over and hugs me. I blush slightly and Rose giggles. "Come in, come in." We walk inside and I sit on the floor while Rose sits on the couch. James sits on the chair closest to me.

We talk for a while, and by we, I mean Rose and James, before Rose had to leave. "Bye-Bye!" She calls back as she shuts the front door. "So, you're not going with her?" He smirks. I shake my head. James slides onto the floor next to me, getting rather close. I look at my lap, feeling my cheeks heat up. "Your shyness is cute, you know." He whispers in my ear, kissing my cheek lightly. 'He just kissed me.' "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks. I nod slowly and he moves me to the couch.