Followed

Take it easy on me its my first try and im new.

Since l was a little girl l felt weird and now l am 18 and i feel the same way.Every time i go out i feel the same.Tomorow is my birthday and i might go out with my friends .So this my story when i was a little girl.My best friends where called Ella and alice.My name is Emilely.I go  st james.I walk to school and back.So it was monday morning and the holidays just finished.So as i went i saw a man in a black huddy behind me.He followed me till school but this is when i got stress.After school i was going home and there i saw the man following me again.I got scared!

So when i got home i ran up stairs ,looked from the window and i saw him just near my house.I kept on thinking when will he ever go away.So from this day forward hes been following me.So here i am in stress.

Today is my birhtday!My mum and dad got me the new iphone 5 .Mum can i go to the disco to see my friends.Ok but be back by 10.30. Ok mum.So off i went.I did not have my car with me so i walked.So just me on my own in the dark.I carried on walking i heard i noise looked back and saw a man the same man following me i got scared.I looked again he was gone .

i LOOKED IN FRONT AND THERE HE WAS.But there was someone behind him a girl oww no its was....ELLA they threw me on the floor and put me in a car.All i could see was pitch black....

Why would it be Ella she was my best friend?Luckly i  had my phone with me i tried to call the police but all a sudden the car stoped they opened the boot and said what the hell they took my phone and smash it on the ground while he was focused on that i got out and ran for it.I was in the middle of no where.All i could see was lots and lots of tree's.I KEPT ON RUNNING .I could see a road now i got to the others side of the  road and got home.I got the home phone i called the police 999.They came and arrested them but i was very sad becase Ella was like a sister to me.But at least i will not be followed again....