z e r o

"My mum once told me that a soulmate is someone who has locks to fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks," Harry's small hands wrap around his classmates necklace as he gets a hold of his own key and connects it perfectly with Louis' lock. "So, does this mean we're soulmates?"

Louis furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "Do I even know you?"

"Harry Styles, 10 years old." He proudly smiles. Weird child he was, Louis thought.

"You're quite small." Harry takes Louis' hand and holds it, swaying it back and fourth.

Louis sighs and practically removes his hand from Harry's grip so fast, it startles Harry. "Listen, you curly headed freak, we are not soulmates, and never will be. So, will you kindly fück off? I'm trying to finish my work here."

"Such expletive language." Harry giggles at the use of tone the boy was using. Both boys ignoring the small gasps coming from the other kids, due to them hearing Louis say a 'dirty word', or as their teacher calls it.

"Oops." Louis rolls his eyes, as a small smile forms on his face. He covers his mouth with his hand and turns to face the other way. He hopes Harry didn't see.

+

Wasn't very impressed with this, but it seems ok.

Warnings: Smut (Top!Louis & Bottom!Harry), Suicide attempt, Depression, Abuse

Note: They will continue to grow up throughout the chapters.

3.31.16