I MET TAYLOR SWIFT -My Club RED Story

My Club RED story by- Alyssa Reyes

            So we got to the staples venue at 12 o’clock noon. There were only 3 other people in the front of the venue then. We were the first people in one of the lines and when more people came, a video camera crew came through. I asked them what it was for and the cameraman said it was a surprise. He videotaped me and asked me a bunch of questions about Taylor. There was a Taylor crewmember that took pictures of my mom, sister, and I for websites, twitter, programs, etc. So we go into the stadium and we see how close we are to the stage. We were in section 101 row 5 seats 14-16, which is to the right of the stage and the area right above the floor. We were one of the first people in the arena and I could see everything. All day everyone said that we would for sure make it into Club RED and meet Taylor. I know it probably sounds terrible but I can’t even remember who gave me the Club RED passes or when they were given to me. I was just so excited and I was in tears and shaking and hugging my mother and sister. At the end of the concert I went into the section where the people who got picked were supposed to go. We held up our wristbands and a member from Taylor’s crew counted everyone and made sure we all had the wristbands the piece of paper given to each group. Taylor’s stage manager (at least I think it was her I don’t really know) led us back stage and we walked through the entrance of Club RED. Taylor was in the room talking with somebody from the crew. Each group had to spread out across the room and Taylor would make her way around the room and meet every group. We were the 3rd group that Taylor came to (I think there were 8 or 9 groups). So she came to my group ad her eyes got all big and she smiled. She said, “Oh my goodness look at you guys!! Your outfits are so cute and pretty! How long did t take you to make these?”

I said, “It took days to make them but it was totally worth it!”

Taylor smiled again and said, “Well thanks to you guys the glitter business is booming.” Taylor hugged my sister and then she hugged me. I started to cry and she said, “Awwww” and hugged me tight. I dried off my tears and showed her my drawings. Taylor looked at them then back into my eyes.

 I said, “Taylor I drew this for you. I drew you.” Taylor grabbed the drawings and smiled.

She said, “Oh my gosh it actually looks like me! Do you want to become an artist?”

I smiled and said, “Yes! It is my passion.”

Taylor said, “Well, you are very talented. If you ever become famous I’ll be sure to buy your work.”

I said, “I also did a scratchboard for you,” and handed her a scratchboard drawing of a cat (its like a thick piece of paper covered in black ink and you take an exact-o knife and you make scratches in it to make the drawing).

Taylor said, “I don’t even know what a scratch board is but this is really good! And it’s a cat! Wow!” Taylor smiled and hugged me again as I gave her my letter I wrote to her. My mom gave her phone to the stage manager (again I don’t know who she was) and took our picture. Taylor asked what we wanted signed. My sister got her phone signed and I got my bag that came with the Taylor perfume signed. On the bad she wrote “I <3 Alyssa  Love Taylor” I still can’t believe she singed it! So after out picture she had to move onto the next group and I just wanted to talk with her forever and I had so many questions and I didn’t get to say everything I wanted to say to her but I am so thankful I met her and in my letter I wrote what I wanted to say to her. She made her way aroung to all the groups and everyone kept saying how much I looked like Taylor and how I could be her younger sister. Mamma Swift came in and I was talking to her about Club RED and she was telling me how much she loved my outfit and all that good stuff. Mamma Swift even said, “You know, you look like you could be my daughter because you look so much like Taylor!” THEN I JUST LIKED LOST IT IN MY HEAD I WAS LIKE OMFG MAMMA SWIFT THINKS I LOOK LIKE TAYLOR I FUCKING CANT RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO DIE!!!! MAMMA SWIFT THINKS I COULD BE TAYLOR’S SISTER I AM GOING TO PASS OUT!! My legs are almost as long as Taylor’s too, and I’m 3 inches shorter than her. ANYWAYS, Taylor said hello to everyone and took pictures. There was food and drinks there so I ate (of course I did, I mean there was free food and candy). After Taylor said hello to each group she went to the entrance of Club RED and smiled and said, “Goodbye everyone! This has deffinately been one of my favorite Club RED parties.” She looked right at me and said, “I love you.” She then turned away and walked out of the room. Then we were allowed to take our phones out and take pictures of the room (I’ll post a collage of the pictures later). But the purple dress that she wore when singing Speak Now, Dear John, You Belong With Me, Fearless, and Last Kiss from the Speak Now tour was there, the sparkly dress that she sang Sparks fly, Mine, and Story of Us from the Speak Now tour was there, the GORGEOUS blue dress that she wore in the “Our Song” music video was there, and the gold dress she wore when singing Enchanted from the Speak Now tour was there. There was a little booth and 3 high tables in the room. There was also a food bar and in the middle of the room was a big round pole with pictures of Taylor, her crew, her family, and Meredith. The whole room was magical and I am so blessed that I got picked to be a part of Club RED.

Instagram - @flawlesswiftie13 and @alyssa13reyes

Twitter - @alyssa13reyes and @alyssacreyes

Kik Messanger – alyssa13reyes

FEEL FREE TO KIK ME ANYTIME!