Chapter 1: The Beginning

Do you ever think that you have the worst life ever and no one else knows what your feeling; Well guess what, I do. Sup my names Anthony; don't worry if you can't remember my name, most people don't even remember me. 

Let's start off at the beginning; 10 years ago.

It was right after kl wahid invaded Asia; Oh, sorry kl wahid is the terrorist group when all the middle east terrorist group became one big group; As i was saying, it was after kl wahid took over Asia did the U.S. started to make mass destruction war missiles planed to take out the home base of kl wahid. That is also when the U.S. started to take security way more seriously and started planting video cameras in our own homes. School became regulated and Cops were everywhere. I was about 5 when this started so i had nothing to worry about.

Since then school is more or less a mandatory club. Teens from 10-18 come to one big school daily. Unlike school before kl wahid started to take over now the school is divided up into groups. Athletes, Goths, Nerds, and Populars. I am currently in goth, but i don't belong there i don't belong in any of them. Every group has a leader that controls the group and they represent their group as well. The leader is chosen through a vote within the group. The leader of the goths is currently Claire Black. The leader of the populars is my sister Grace Right. The leader of the athletes is John Shield. Finally the nerds is Nate Smith. Every month all the leaders meet with the principal and talk about how their group is better. Each group has a big trophy cup with marbles i it each marble symbolizes 10 points. The group with the most points at the end of the month wins 100 dollars and gets to skip school for 2 weeks. Teachers are the judges of the points they decide who gets points and who gets points taken away. 

Any way ever since Sarah, my secret crush, decided to divide the school we have all been different. We have many clubs, most of them run by the athletes and nerds, but ultimate soccer is the best out of all of them! Ultimate soccer is like soccer but you can use your hands as well as your feet. Also you can punch people in the face and fight your way to the goal.