JUNGKOOK

<PRETEND THAT THIS IS IN YOUR POV>
"I'm so excited i can barely sit still!" I squealed as i leaned closer to the window on my right.
*KA-CHING*
Upon hearing the sudden noise i turned around only to see Jungkook with his camera in his hand as a smile slowly smears across his face.
"Hey you know i don't like my picture being taken!" I said as i pout my lips like i'm mad at him but really, i'm not. How can anyone be mad at this little angel?
"I'm sorry (y/n), but you looked too cute! I know if i didn't snap a picture of you then, i would die of regret. " replied Jungkook as he gave me a cheeky wink and planted a soft peck on my lips.
I felt my face heat up and my heartbeat quickened at least 10 times more. God the things this boy can do to me.
"You know, this is the first time i've ever taken a plane with a girl before. And it's also my first time going to Paris."
"Me too! I'm so excited i'm going to burst!" I exclaimed beaming with joy.
"But you know what's the best part?"
"No not really..."
"I'm going to Paris, the city of love with
the love of my life." he says flashing me a smile that sends my emotions all over the place and warms my heart in a matter of miliseconds.
After the plane took off and we had our dinner, we must have dozed off for what seemed like years.
11:50pm, 5 hours to landing.
I glanced to my side and there he was. My best friend and my boyfriend, soundly fast asleep with a tartan red blanket covered up to his collar. God i want to hug him so tight in hopes that i'll stick to him permernantly. I scanned his face and a wave of heat fills my heart as i smiled so hard i couldn't feel my cheeks.
I must have dozed off afterwards because 4 hours later i woke up to the sound of a familiar voice.
" Wakey Wakey sleepy head, it's time to go. "
I rubbed open my eyes as Jungkook gave me a cheeky grin.
"Gosh you look so cute, what did i do to deserve you?"
I looked up at him and smiled.
As we walked towards the baggage collection area, i felt Jungkook's arms wrap around me as he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. I looked up at him and he give me an assuring smile as he planted a kiss on my forehead.
"I'm going to make this trip the best one in your entire life baby. I mean i'm in the city of love with the one i love, it's going to be perfect!" he says with a smile that i was unfamiliar with, a smile i've never seen before. But strange, enough it was assuring but it also sent my heart fluttering and the butterflies in my stomach race around haphazardly. And honestly, this most assured i've ever felt in my entire life, assured that this boy standing right here is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I looked up at him and smiled as he leaned in closer to me, his face now milimeters away from mine , his hands now wrapped behind my back and before i knew it, his mouth is on mine as my hands slide to his neck and i kissed him back. The most passionate kiss i've ever felt in my entire life.