A Werewolf Tale <3

A Werewolf Tale… <3

“Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring”

My Stupid Alarm Clock Went Off While I Was Trying To Cover My Ears.

“Samantha Marie Williams!” My mom yelled from downstairs “Get up or you’re going to be late for school” she yelled louder.

My names Samantha Williams. I’m on my last year of high school. I have black hair with natural white blonde highlights that reaches to my lower back. I have grayish purple eyes and double D boobs and yes there real im skinny but not see my bones skinny. My family rich my dad works for the government and my mom’s a business owner. One thing weird about me is im a wolf.

My wolf is white with read tips witch when I run flicker like fire. But I have the power of earth and physics.

I hoped in the shower and washed my hair with vanilla and strawberry shampoo. I changed in to zebra skinnies and a low purple V-neck and a black vest. I put on mascara eyeliner and a little lip gloss. I slipped on my high-tops and ran downstairs.

“Bye mom!” I shouted as I walked out the door grabbing my keys from the hook.

My car is a midnight blue corvette I got it for my 17th birthday. She is my baby

I arrived at school with ten minutes till first bell. “Sammy!” I heard my best friend Cat yell. She had short blonde hair with red highlights. She’s a wolf too.

“Sammy there’s a new guy” She said excitedly “He’s super hot”. “Who’s super hot?” Alex asked wrapping his arms around Cat’s waist and laying his chin on her head.

Alex is Cat’s mate. They’ve been mates for five years now. Alex is taller than Cat by a foot and a half. He has long black hair that falls into his lightning blues eyes. He’s also a wolf and he joined a pack a while ago. Because Cat told him to.

“Nobody babe” Cat said kissing him. “But I want to know” Alex whined giving her puppy dog eyes. “oh fine” Cat said looking at me “there’s a new guy and he’s a wolf and word is he’s mateless” She wiggled her eyebrow at me. “Oh yay another guys to stare at me” I said sarcastically “Hey maybe you’ll get lucky” Cat said and shrugged.

“Whatever” I said walking away. I walked to the front office to get my schedule and locker number.

“Samantha can you show one of our new students around” the principal asked. “Sure what’s her name” I asked suspecting id be showing a girl around. “He’s name is Nathan Cater” the principal said and pointed to a guy looking at a piece of paper. He had long black hair and grey eyes and was tan and built. My wolf screamed ‘MATE!’

Oh boy…

~Nate’s p.o.v~

“Ok mom bye” I said and pressed the call end button and got out of my car. Walking towards the office some fake barbie girl came up to me and clung to me. “Hey Baby” she said. I ignored her and walked away.

As I walked into the office I smelled vanilla and strawberries. I turned to see a girl standing there. She was beautiful. She had long black and gorgeous purple grey eyes. My wolf was screaming ‘Mate!’

“Sure” She said “What’s her name?” Her voice was like and angel. “His name is Nathan Carter” The principal said. When I heard my name my heart flipped.

She walked over to me and held out her hand and said “Hey I’m Samantha but you can call me Sam”

“I’m Nathan but call me Nate” I said shaking her hand.

~Sam’s P.o.v~

I walked up to him and extended my hand to him.   ” Hey I’m Samantha but you can call me Sam” I said to him. “I’m Nathan call me Nate” He said shaking my hand.

“Let me see your schedule” Nate said grabbing it. After a while of staring at mine then looking at his he finally said “we have four classes together” I took my schedule back and smiled. ”Let’s go to homeroom” Nate said as he grabbed my hand.

As we walked into homeroom I saw Cat and Alex sitting at a table kissing. “Hi Cat” I said walking over to her still holding Nate’s hand. “Hey” Cat said “Who’s this “She glanced at our hands. “This is Nate” I said taking my hand away from his, blushing a deep red “He’s the new guy”.

“Hi Nate I’m Cat and this is Alex” she said extending her hand to him. Alex did the same. “Nice to meet you both” Nate said shaking their hands. “Is he your mate?” Cat asked me in my mind. “Maybe…Maybe not…”  I replied. “OMG! He is” She screamed in my head.

~Nate’s P.o.v~

Sam and Cat were staring at each other for a long time. “What are they doing?” I asked Alex “I don’t know” he looked at them. “Cat babe?” he said breaking their stare. “Huh what? She replied “Want to go to the beach school?” Alex asked. “No duh I need to tan” Cat said “Want to come to Sam”. “Sure I’d love to” Sam smiled “You can come to Nate” Cat added “Ok” I said taking a seat next to Sam.

~~~At Lunch~~~

“How’d your first day go Nate?” Cat asked eating a cookie “Good but girls kept trying to get me to date them and rubbing against me” I said with a disgusted look on my face. “What you say?” Cat said looking at me “I keep saying no” I replied “Oh Ok” Cat Smiled.

I know you’re a wolf” I heard someone say in my head. I glanced at Cat and she smiled again. “Do you have a mate?” Cat whispered “No why you interested” I winked at her. I heard a growl behind me. I turn to see Alex fuming mad “Dude relax I know she’s your mate” I said. “Alex” Cat said “Calm down please” She said tearing up. He ran to her and hugged her. "Im sorry babe" Alex said. "Thank you" she said happily. "I hate when you do that" He said sighing. "I know" Cat giggled.

 "Wheres Sam" I asked."She went to the bathroom" Cat said snuggling Alex."Oh ok" I said looking down."Shes your mate isnt she" Alex said in my mind. "Yeah"I replied.