Mingus

My name is Brittany Lincoln. I know sounds familiar right. Well I am Andrew Lincoln's daughter.

My mother past away 3 years ago and I couldn't take the pain so I started cutting myself. I was so depressed without her she was really the only person I could talk to because she and I were the only girls out of my dad and my brother she was always there when I had to really talk and get something off my chest then she past away in a horrible car accident and I just gave up.

People at school think I am just some attention whore and cut my self for no reason they think because I am Andrews daughter and I have nothing to be depressed about.

I get so mad because people think just because I am "famous" I have to be perfect and everything goes right in my life. But I got news for them it's not, to me it honestly worse because you really don't know who is real anymore.

Those kids just make everything worse especially Brianna she hates me, we used to be best friends but sense she started dating Chandler Riggs she hated me and all because she thinks I will steal him away.
I have this huge crush on chandler ever sense I laid eyes on him which was when we where 10 years old, I have known him along time and I can't get over his long soft hair, his beautiful ocean blue eyes and his amazing laugh.

After he broke up with Hana I thought it was my chance but then he got with Brianna and I don't like it. She is such a bitch and I didn't do shit to her.
Chandler and I still talk though.

I wish I could work with my dad though it would be a dream come true, I love acting and watching my dad act its amazing.

I decided to text Mingus. he and I have been friends as long as chandler and I have been friends.
To:Mingus🙃🤗
From:Brittany❤️❤️
Hey what are you doing I miss hanging out.😫

To:Brittany❤️❤️
From:Mingus🙃🤗
Ik I miss u too what about later??

To:Mingus🙃🤗
From:Brittany❤️❤️
Yass come over right now plzzzz

To:Brittany❤️❤️
From:Mingus🙃🤗
Ok see u soon ily❤️❤️❤️❤️

To:Mingus🙃🤗
From:Brittany❤️❤️
Ily too❤️❤️❤️❤️
.....................................
"MINGUSSSSS I MISSED U SO MUCH". I screamed.
"
I missed you to Brittany" he said

"Let go to my room we can play video games, I have left for dead." I said as we walked up stairs.

"I frickin love that game. " he shouted and I laughed

"Good lets go." I said
....................................
"Haha i love this game, I don't want to play anymore" I said

I turned off the Xbox,

"do you want to watch a movie Ming" I said.
"yea sure what about Annabelle." He said
"Sure" I said
I put the movie in and cuddled up with Mingus and started watching it and I got scared and I hid in his chest I looked up at him and he was looking at me. He has beautiful eyes I could just look at them all day. he started leaning in and I did too and My lips touch his it was amazing I loved it. " I like you a lot Brit Brit and I want to be with you" he said
"I like you too Ming Ming." We kissed again and went back to watching the movie.
......................................
I woke up and Mingus was beside me we must of fell asleep last night. He look so cute sleeping. I really think I like him a lot. I kissed him on the cheek and got up to go take a shower.
He woke up, "good morning beautiful". I blush and said "good morning sleepyhead" .
He got up and kissed me on the cheek.
"I am going to get in the shower, you can go use my shower I will use my dads ok."
"Ok" he said.
.......
I get out of the shower and got dressed. "MINGUS TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!!!" I shouted

He came running down the stairs and tripped on the last step and I tried not to laugh I walked up to him and ask if he was ok and he was fine I started laughing so hard I was crying he laugh to. My dad comes in and ask what is going on I said Ming fell down the stairs.
We go and sit at the table and my dad gives us eggs and bacon when max walked down.
Max is my older brother he is awesome he is fun and easy to talk to I tell him everything.
"What's up little sis"  Max says.
"Nothin big bro" I laugh.
After breakfast me and Mingus go up stairs. What do you want to do Ming. "This" he says. And walks up to me and kissed me and our lips moved in sync.
"Brittany will you please go out with me" he asked.
"Yes Mingus" I said.
My dad had left to the set for the walking dead and Max called us down for lunch he made us sandwiches and chips.
"Not gonna lie he makes amazing sandwiches" Mingus says. As Max was about to leave the room, he turns around and says to me "he's a keeper". I blush "shut up" I laughed.
"I'm gonna go to my friends house Brit, can you behave your self"? He ask. "Yes Max" I state.
"Ming do you want to go to the park"? "
"Yea sure,we could play basketball"
"Ok I just have to get ready. Btw get ready to lose to a girl."
..........................
"Hahahaha this is the third time I beat you do you really want to keep going Mingus."
"Yea it's not fair this has never happened to me and I do t want it to so stop being good."
I ran up to him and kissed him and said "shut up you dork" he laugh and kissed me back.
We walked back to my house and my dad just got home we walked in the house and sat down in the kitchen. "What for dinner dad I am starving."
He turns around with pizza. "Dad your the best" I said while laughing. "I know" he stated.
"I have to talk to you" my dad said.
"Yea what is it"
"You know how you like acting"
"Yea"
And you know how you like the walking dead"
"Yea"I said excited.
"How would you like to be on the walking dead Brittany"he said
"Dad are you being for real like you want me to be on the walking dead with you and the whole entire frickin cast?"
"Yes Brit it would be an honor"
"Yes yes yes yes yesssss dad thank you thank you thank you." I jumped up and ran into his arms thanks dad so much this is a dream come true. I ran up to Mingus and jumped in his arm he was happy for me.
"I love you dad,are you will to take Ming home"
"Yes sweet heart and I love you too baby girl"
Mingus and I raced to the car,he beat me there "awe the first time you beat me today Ming Ming" I said as I planted a kiss on his cheek.
"Dad I had something to tell you"
"You and Mingus are dating" he states
"Yes????"
"How did you know"
"Max"he said
"Damn it Max" I laugh.
We dropped Mingus off, and on the way back home dad started asking questions "so what happened when I was at work between you and Mingus?"he asked.
"Nothing dad" "we just umm...kissed.......3 times."
"What...Brittany Alexis LaRose Lincoln" he yelled.
"Dad it was just a small kiss not a full on make out" I said.
"Fine whatever I am trusting you,but for now on me and your brother will be watching you" he said.
"Ugh whatever dad" I laughed
........................
We got home,after what felt like hours I went upstairs to take a shower, all I could think about was Mingus,he is so amazing,he's sweet ,kind,funny,and cute. Ahh I love chandler.
Wait what did I just say omg I meant Mingus I totally meant Ming Ming.
I think  I am just tired I am going to bed ugh.
Mingus POV
Finally after 5 years of loving her I got her and now I can call her mine . she is the one girl I have wanted I be with the one girl and I got her she is gorgeous.she is kind,funny,cute,loving and bunch of other things I can't get over her.
she is the best thing that has ever happens after my mom left.

A/N
Plzzz tell me what you guys think I kinda want this one to move on farther I really like it so far plz and thank you. Btw this is my 4 fanfic I am really trying to make this one work plz let it happen thanks❤️❤️❤️