Meeting

He then pulled me even closer then we were, he grabbed my face and with his soft pink lips he pressed them against mine.

~5 months eariler~

I pushed open the door to the room, came in quiet as usual when I came into the room with the chairs in a circle, I sat next to Brad a twenty something year old who was abused physically by his father when he was a kid and Annie, a 60 year old woman who was physically and verbally abused by her husband for more than 30 years.

A door opened and it was Zach our group leader, he said,

"Hello Everyone welcome to our 5th meeting how is everyone today"

Most of us smiled or said good I usually I didn't want to go first but today Zach had a different plan.

"Ummmm..... Sam would you like to go first"

Surprised I said,

"Uhh... Sure"

*coughs* "Hey my name is Sam. I'm 20 years old. I was se-"
Before I could finish my sentence, a boy around my age barges in and yells,
"SORRY I'M LATE"
We all turned and looked at him with a strange look, we had never seen him before.
He had tannish skin, dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes that sparkled.
Zach turned to the group and said,
"Guys, Welcome Alex Sems. He will be joining our group so please welcome him"
Alex turned and smiled, his smile was glowing. His eyes met with mine we stared at each other for a while and then I turned away. He added a chair to the group so he could sit down. I began to talk again
"My name is Sam. I'm 20 years old. I was sexually, physically and verbally abused by my father. My mom died after she gave birth to my little brother, Jack. We live in the same apartment building, he's the only family I have really."

Everyone looked at me and I tried to hold back the tears, only a tear came down I held in the rest.