But I love you...

Your POV:

"Y/n...we need to talk" I heard my boyfriend of three years voice through the speaker, that's the fifth one I've heard today. I walked over and picked up the phone to dial Matts number until I heard the doorbell, I took in a sharp breath and my hands started shaking, this is going to be and isn't it?

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I opened the door and let in a very sad Matthew Espinosa. He gently grabbed my hand without saying anything and walked over to the sofa sitting down. He stared at me for a few minutes before knocking himself back into reality.

"Y/n.. These three years have been amazing but" He started and my breath hitched in my throat. 'Is he really doing this?' Of course he is! I spoke to myself. "But, I've um kinda found someone else" He stared into my eyes trying to find how I was feeling.

"But..I love you" I whispered and he went to grab my hand but I jolted it away before he could touch it. "Don't, don't touch me" I spoke brokenly.

"I'm so sorry Y/n" He cried and left me there sobbing to myself before he looked at me once more and then left..

Matt's POV:

"Are you happy now?!" I shouted as I walked through the door to Nash' house. He just walked in with a bloody smirk on his face. He just nodded his head and smirked again.

See ever since I started dating Y/n he's hated her, he's always wanted me to break up with her but I always said no but this time..He threatened me. He said if I didn't break up with her by the end of next week he'd hurt her and obviously I can't let my princess get her but obviously what hurts the most is I've hurt her.

"I hate you so fucking much Nash" I seethed before sitting down. Tears welled my in my "beautiful" Hazel eyes as Y/n used to call them but I was determined not to let them fall but that didn't exactly work out. My lip started quivering and tears were streaming down my cheeks.

We were sat in a room with Hayes, Nash, Carter, Taylor and Shawn, they all noticed there was something wrong with me including Nash. I shot up from my seat and ran into the bathroom locking the door and sliding to the floor sobbing into my hands.

I hurt the girl I love over my stupid "best friends" threat.. She probably thinks she worthless and not pretty enough. Why didn't I just tell her about it instead of saying I found someone else.

"For fucks sake Matthew!" I screamed at myself punching the bathroom mirror, all I heard after was my name being called from outside the door. My hand was bleeding but I didn't care. I don't care about anything right now but Y/n.

"Matthew?" I heard Shawn knock on the door. "Can I come in?" I heard him whispered and I said a broken yes. I unlocked the door and sat back on the floor, the door opened and shut. "What happened?" The concern in his voice completely evident as he sat in front of me.

"I-I broke up with Y/n" I sobbed into my hands and I could picture his eyes widening.

"Why?!" His mouth was open and his eyes were as I pictured them. Wide open.

"N-Nash said if I d-didn't break up with Y/n by the end of the week he would h-hurt her" I cried and his facial expressions varied from confusion, sadness and then anger.

"Why?!" He nearly shouted. I explained why and he grew more angry by the minute. He explained to me how I could get her back.

"You think that'll work?" I asked and he nodded giving me a proud smile.

"Of course it will" I laughed at how confident he was before standing up and washing my face before we left to get my girl back.

--/--

Hey guys! I've decided to write some Matthew Espinosa imagines because I'm literally in love with him😍 I hope you enjoy reading X