The Crossdresser Next Door (boyxboy)

"Why are we moving?" I complained to my mother, "I have friends' here."

"Dominic your father got a job in Colorado and he is going to take it."

"Without checking with us?" I said angrily. 'We have a say in this don't we?' I look over at my preteen sister Amy who was fuming all over. I was too. I mean move? I don't want to move. I want to spend my senior year in Los Angeles. Going to the beach. Partying with my friends. There is no beach in Colorado. I slammed my hand on the table, "Do you know how unfair this is!" I shouted, "this will be my senior year. I want to be with my friends when we graduate."

"Honey it is already decided. We are moving. Start to pack your things tomorrow. We are moving on Sunday."

Amy looks over at me, "Come on it might be fun?"

I glare at her, "For you yes because your not graduating next year and I am."

"Enough!" my mother shouted, "Enough. This conversation is over. We are moving on Sunday!" she stood up from the kitchen chair and walks out of the kitchen, "we will have a pool in the new house!" she shouted from the living room.

I sigh as I heard her turn on the radio. I look over at Amy, "You don't want to do this either right?"

"Come on bro it will be fine. We will make new friends," she puts a hand on mine, "you will live bro, " she says with a smile. She gets up, walking out of the kitchen. I was alone in the kitchen thinking. 'How can my parents do this too me?' I sigh and finished my breakfast.

Saturday came and I got to hangout with my mates Trevor and Seth. I'm going to miss them when I leave this town. Luckily no girlfriend to leave behind we broke up last week. Me and my mates were watching a scary movie as we sat on the bed. "I'm going to miss you man," Seth says sadly, "your damn mom how can she do this too you?"

"It isn't my mother who is doing this it is my father. I can tell she doesn't want to do this either. I mean she loved her job as a fashion designer. She would have to start from scratch now."

"Don't forget about us," Trevor says, giving me a man hug.

"I will never, ever forget about you guys. You guys are my mates. Been friends since 5th grade," I pat both Seth and Trevor on the back, "I will not forget your guys; birthdays. I will text you guys and even though I don't give a damn about facebook I will make an account to keep in touch online. I will set up a skype account as well. And my mother told me I can visit you guys on Thanks Giving."

"Awesome," both of them said. "You can stay at my place when you visit," Seth told me.

I pat him on the back, "Will do. It will be fun we can go out late the day before Thanksgiving and go to the movies or something?"

They both agreed on the plan and they were both happy about it.

I am going to miss my mates and this city. Plus the beach now that is a plus living in Los Angeles. I got a tan from being on the beach too often. Playing sports and swimming in the water. I'm going to miss this city. Celebrities often walk here. Colorado seems a boring place to be compared to Los Angeles.